Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit The Floor

Anyone watching this VH1 primetime soap which is now in its third season?

I am. Is it me or did it take longer for the third season to premiere?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobfan87 View Post
      I am. Is it me or did it take longer for the third season to premiere?
      Not just you. It really did. Well over the usual year between premieres.

Comment

Supposedly VH1 wanted change the schedule of when it would premiere.

Comment

Watching Terrance and Jelena tell Lionel that they are the new landlords was hilarious. I didn't think that Zero would actually go through with publicly "announcing" his relationship with Jude or that German would admit that he killed Olivia to Asha I though he just keep that secret to himself.

Comment

Zero's coming out part was fun and gaudy but he is obviously keeping more secrets about himself we haven't found out yet. Asha needs to make up her mind. I think that Jenena will try to find some way to prove Terrance is not the father to the baby.

Comment

So glad that there's a thread for this.

OMG, I feel so bad for German. Even though he killed Olivia, it was not intentional and it was for his un-loyal slut of girlfriend, Ahsha. There is speculation that German will die and Raquel will get his heart. That sounds about right to me because there's not much to do with German. He has been written into a corner and the writers are invested in the overrated pairing of Derek and Ahsha.

I don't really like Jelena, but it's starting to make sense why she is such a bitch. The first time ever we finally see her care for someone. Now she can't have kids. I wonder if this will make her even more evil.

I love the Lionel and Sloane back & forth. I kinda hated Lionel because she felt like a replacement for Olivia, but she is really standing on her own as the new villain in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsta View Post
                So glad that there's a thread for this.

OMG, I feel so bad for German. Even though he killed Olivia, it was not intentional and it was for his un-loyal slut of girlfriend, Ahsha. There is speculation that German will die and Raquel will get his heart. That sounds about right to me because there's not much to do with German. He has been written into a corner and the writers are invested in the overrated pairing of Derek and Ahsha.

I don't really like Jelena, but it's starting to make sense why she is such a bitch. The first time ever we finally see her care for someone. Now she can't have kids. I wonder if this will make her even more evil.

I love the Lionel and Sloane back & forth. I kinda hated Lionel because she felt like a replacement for Olivia, but she is really standing on her own as the new villain in town.
                I did feel slightly sorry for Jelena that she may not be able to give birth to a child. I think that Asha needed to make up her mind on German and Derek instead of the continuing back and forth between the two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ant48 View Post
                  I did feel slightly sorry for Jelena that she may not be able to give birth to a child. I think that Asha needed to make up her mind on German and Derek instead of the continuing back and forth between the two of them.
                  Ahsha didn't really make up her mind, though. German practically dumped her when she couldn't say that she was over Derek. Out of all the characters, hers I despise. The way she acted up at the precinct after German told the police he did not want to see her was hilarious. She's been playing him like a fiddle and is arguably the reason for all of the mess but NOW she wants to act up. I'm so over her.

Comment

Hit The Floor is coming back for season 4 on BET.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X