Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead season 6

Starts tomorrow night!

I think I've grown roots waiting for the WD to return..........can't wait!!

Comment

(I mean all caps when I say) OH MY GOD!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Comment

^^^Totally totally agree VixensVamp. Loved the story telling of Before: In black and white and After: In colour.........what an opening and they never disappoint.

Comment

and no offense to the actor, but... GOOD RIDDANCE CARTER!!
          so, who do y'all think is blowing the horn? i think it's ron, my group thinks it's gabriel...

Comment

My group thinks it the wolves.

^^^^Right with you about Carter was so happy he is gone, though not understanding the look of concern my girl Mischonne and Morgan shared when Rick put Carter out of our misery and shut him up at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by dayon01 View Post

^^^^Right with you about Carter was so happy he is gone, though not understanding the look of concern my girl Mischonne and Morgan shared when Rick put Carter out of our misery and shut him up at the same time.
              Your group and I think the same thing. I was glad when Carter got what was coming to him.

Comment

I think you might be right dayon01 and that look shared by Michonne and Morgan was troubling. There also seems to be a hint that Maggie might be pregnant .

Comment

Yeah I didn't get that either. I realize that Morgan is concerned that Rick is losing his humanity, but in this case Rick did the only thing he could do. Also Mischonne knows this perfectly well. So why the look? I didn't get that at all and I found it bothersome.

Comment

I was puzzled too and then I remembered what Rick said about Carter.........that he didn't "get it" and those people die anyway and Morgan believed that all life was precious and when Rick killed Carter, Michonne was watching to see if Morgan "got it" and he did.

Comment

i caught that conversation between glenn and maggie and thought the same thing, miss P! and did anyone else catch the little conversation between morgan and carol? he's definitely onto her frail sweet woman act and she knows it!

Comment

Carol, is one of my favorites, but generally they all have strong characters and are survivors. My son who has read the comics of WD told me that bad things are coming............

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                          I was puzzled too and then I remembered what Rick said about Carter.........that he didn't "get it" and those people die anyway and Morgan believed that all life was precious and when Rick killed Carter, Michonne was watching to see if Morgan "got it" and he did.

I don't know about that, because I think Morgan and Rick will start to butt heads over the way Rick goes about doing things, Rick and Daryl of all people disagreed last night on bringing new people in and the that will be a big bone of contention if they don't come to some type of agreement, because it won't be just Daryl that Rick will bee pissing off with that one.

Comment

I think you might be right dayon01 and that look shared by Michonne and Morgan was troubling. There also seems to be a hint that Maggie might be pregnant .
                            That's what I thought, that she's pregnant. Which feels me with dread. (see last post.)

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                            i caught that conversation between glenn and maggie and thought the same thing, miss P! and did anyone else catch the little conversation between morgan and carol? he's definitely onto her frail sweet woman act and she knows it!
                            He sees through her as if she's glass.

My son who has read the comics of WD told me that bad things are coming............
                            Issue #100. (Never read the comics, but I know/ dread what's coming.)

Comment

I know this tagline applies to Daryl, but for me it also now applies to Carol,,, "If Carol Dies We Riot".

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X