Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so sad the boy died.

Comment

Me too Lanfear..........young love witnessed and at least they got to express their feelings......MGH rocks!

Comment

Season Finale of this outstanding series this Wednesday.

Comment

I’m afraid it’s the series finale. So disappointed like with Designated Survivor.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Emerald Greens, it was good while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              Sorry to hear that Emerald Greens, it was good while it lasted.
              Hate always bringing the bad news! I know the show was always just hanging on , not sure what it was entertaining and heartfelt. I thought they might give another season at least since it was basically a Summer show and there are fewer new things to watch. The traditional tv season still exist but now there is the fall tv season.

Comment

I wish that Netflix could pick this up. It was one of the best shows on TV. I loved the relationships between the characters and it showed ER life like no other.

Comment

I hope so believeinme246 because I finally watched the Season Finale and bawled like a baby

Comment

What were your favorite episodes? I loved the hemorrhagic fever episodes and the one where the woman flying the small plane had a heart attack. I thought the last episode with the plane crash on the 8th floor was good too.

I will really miss these characters, especially Jesse and Leanne.

Comment

Love, love Jesse and Leanne, a perfect Emergency team. I also thought Rob Lowe did a great job of a conflicted Dr. Ethan Willis. Will Campbell finally becoming human and the list goes on.

Comment

I LOVED when Campbell told Angus that he learns from his humanity. I really missed Noah sparring with Leanne. I like his character a lot and when he and Lorenson left, two of my favorite characters were just gone without explanation. Season two started slowly for me because it seemed like a different show, but about halfway through, it got its footing back.

I'm just heartbroken that it is not coming back.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rubythroat1;n93036] I can tell you with certainty, that no ER M.D. I ever met, ever gave his/her Nurse manager a big hug and said "I love ya"...before OR after work. /QUOTE]

I've always wished for a back story for their relationship because you are right. I've never seen that type of closeness between doctor and nurse. Leanne knows Jessie's entire family. When he had his heart attack, she gave him a mouth kiss while he was on the table. He walks away, she gives him playful punches on his back. They even call themselves Mama and Daddy.

I've often wondered whether he was there after the accident that took her family and he was the one who helped her survive, and they developed a family like friendship after that.

Their relationship is part of why I love the show. I just wish that I better understood how it got to that point.

Comment

I think the last couple of episodes will stand out for me . There was enough moving forward for the characters but not a total wrap up which left room for more .

I think there are so many episodes that were well done and heartfelt but I am glad the ending wasn’t leaving too many cliffhangers. The characters were on track an a family.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X