Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am actually shocked at how long it has been since I have been back to this thread! My gosh, I can't believe how fast time gets by. smh. I'm gonna really have to check in more often.

Yes, I can't believe all of the events that have transpired. I was just starting to really like Regina, and they go and kill her! Not happy about that at all. But yes, the show is still great. I can't wait for Wednesday night, to see if they continue this story and what Angus did. I applaud him for doing it and I'm glad his brother is taking the secret to his grave....hopefully. The creep deserved it. He said he was going to "kill the b--". I guess he didn't know that he was talking to probably the best friend Malaya has.

Comment

^^^I agree Safarah and each character has a uniqueness about them too.

Comment

^^^Yes, Penelope. It is just all around a really good show. Great acting, great cast, great drama, great stories every week, just really impressed so far with it. With Marcia Gay Harden in it, I knew it was going to be good. I knew her role would be played to perfection, she being a veteran actress. What really surprised me is the way everyone else has played their roles. I know that Mama Jesse, Louis Guzman, is famous also and would play his role awsome as well, but all of the youngens have done an absolute bang up job portraying their characters. They are outstanding and are going to carry this show to the top of the heap! So proud of them! I really do hope they win some Emmys, when the night award show roles around. They all deserve to be acknowledged.

Comment

Finally we have an air date for Season 2 of Code Black. Season 2 premieres on September 28th. Check your local stations for times.................Love and miss this show.

Comment

I have never watched this show, but I just saw a clip where Rob Lowe is joining the show. I am so excited to watch...can't wait for the season to begin

Comment

Oh wow! Rob Lowe?? Awesome! Had a huge crush on him back in the 80s, then fell in love with his comedy when he got older. He is a fantastic actor, who can do anything.....and still looks great doing it. So happy to have him come aboard the show. I hope it is as a real cast member and not just for an episode or two. Thanks for the info, MsNanice!

Comment

Season 2 returns tonight...... can't wait. Check your local stations for times!!

Comment

Well Rob Lowe made his debut and he ages well but sad news...........I read that the characters of Dr. Neal Hudson and Christa will no longer be on the cast, they were cut .

Comment

• believeinme246
                    believeinme246 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This was such a big mistake. I love Rob Lowe and like his character a lot, but Neil and Christa were part of the heart of the show. I could listen to Neil talk all day. The shows just seem a bit empty without them.

Still enjoying this show and Rob Lowe is a mighty fine addition.

Comment

Code Black - Season 3 Returns next Wednesday April 25th. Please check local stations for times.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                      Code Black - Season 3 Returns next Wednesday April 25th. Please check local stations for times.
                      This new format has interesting features. I got a message on my message board about your post here Pen P!

Comment

The wait has been too long !

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

This new format has interesting features. I got a message on my message board about your post here Pen P!
                          I like this format much better and find it easier. Gone are my personal messages that I just couldn't figure out how to delete!!

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post

I like this format much better and find it easier. Gone are my personal messages that I just couldn't figure out how to delete!!
                            I hear ya PenP--I learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

I hear ya PenP--I learn something new every day.
                              Ditto Rubythroat1, I've learned that we're never to old to learn .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X