Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Black

I checked out this first pilot of the new hospital series, based in a busy "angels" LA ER. It definitely has possibilities, and is a pulse pounder. A tad claustrophobic, and I felt like if I walked one foot inside, I'd get tangled in a IV line, knocked over by a moving gurney, or sprinkled all over with blood ! Marcia Gay Hardin is great as usual, and the Nurse Manager is a Latino male for a change, instead of a lady. If they just get rid of the sentimentality that soaks the show from beginning to end, I might continue to watch. Not sure I'd ever want to live in LA though, after all the gore!

I liked it, but they better develop the characters. Otherwise, the show will become very competitive.

Comment

I already like it better than The Stalker. I think it just takes time to develop the characters especially when there are so many.

Comment

I checked it out also and with a few ironed out wrinkles, it has great potential. Marcia Gay Hardin is always good.

Comment

I'll stick with it, but I can tell you with certainty, that no ER M.D. I ever met, ever gave his/her Nurse manager a big hug and said "I love ya"...before OR after work. There is generally a lot of cursing going on though......

Comment

I'm really liking Angus .I actually like all of them even the jerky resident .I hope the show gets renewed .

Comment

^^^Me too Emerald Greens. Love this show and all the characters in it.

Comment

I caught up on it via on demand and I really do enjoy it. I still can't remember the characters names, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it every week. I do want hot doc with english accent to build a relationship w/ blond doc who lost her family. That is one of my main points of interest right now .We shall see.

Comment

^^^I agree, MissLizzie. There is definitely some currents flowing between those two. They are starting to develop the characters as they go further along, and that was what I was hoping for. I like the show, I think they are going about it the right way to keep viewers interested. The more we watch, the more we learn about the team. Smart.

Comment

Code Black returns this coming Wednesday and I'm so invested in this show.........love every character especially Dr. Neal Hudson and perhaps a blooming romance with Crista .

Comment

What a heart breaking episode it was too. Love love this show, it just keeps getting better.

Comment

Yes it does, Penelope P. Every episode is better than the last. Fantastic character development throughout the cast, as well. This show is heading for renewal and plenty of awards.

What do you all think about Dr. Hudson?? I think he is incredibly sexy. lol. I hope they eventually have Crista ready to try at life again and give him a chance. They are really good together. Too bad Cole already left, Rorish just opened up to him and now he is gone. She may never open herself up and try again now. Hopefully he will come back, they can't just leave this part of the story hanging like this. It was way too short lived and ended too abruptly, without much of even a mention that he had left the job.

Comment

Dr. Hudson is incredibly sexy and they finally kissed in the last episode!! This weeks episode is a must see according to previews!!

Comment

Not only has Dr. Hudson and Christa kissed they now have done the horizontal ...........nice scene I might add. Great show last week with a few surprises!!

Comment

OMG the last two episodes have been intense to say the least and the big shocker was what Angus did (not that I blame him because anyone would have done the same)!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X