X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Yeah Garcia never wants anyone to leave and she’s the only one that does. I see in a couple of ways she goes to work for a nonprofit but avoid the grisly element and she and Luke can now see each other.

I thought given that Rossi returned for unfinished business he would leave after finding the other unsub that haunted him. He’s remarried and has his family and writing career . Yet he loves the work .

I was was hoping we would see Emily’s haircut but I guess that happened later. When she’s on the sitcom Mom it’s been cut .

Comment

• samson2
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2006

Sad it’s over, but it was definitely it’s time to go.......

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        Criminal Minds had a good run of 15 years and we that watched had our favorites and memories that will live on. Wishing the cast great success in their future adventures.
    • July Baby
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2010

I just caught up and watched the last 2 episodes. I must confess I cried. I was shocked, too, that Garcia is the one who's leaving. I thought Emily would become Director, JJ would either become unit head or move to New Orleans, and Rossi would retire. Instead, Penelope is the only one leaving.

I liked all the flashbacks because we got to see Morgan, Hotch, Gideon and a few others who had left. I didn't know Gideon died.

All in all, even though the show wasn't as good lately, I will miss it because I loved the characters and the relationships among the team members. As Penelope P said above, 15 years is a good run, especially nowadays. Thank goodness it's shown all over the place so we can get our CM fix whenever we need it!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelson’s Sparrow is much watch it’s the episode they investigate Gideon’s murder.
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

One of my favorite episodes was Nelson’s Sparrow when the investigated Gideon’s murder. The unsub was one of the creepiest ever but I thought it was an amazing episode. The younger Gideon and Rossi. Everyone feeling the loss in their own way. Hotch actually smiling and laughing with Rossi at the end .

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        ION actually has it on late today We has it on on Saturday the 29 th.

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        I just set my DVR to record it. Thanks so much, Emerald Greens!!!

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Your very welcome! Good that it’s on the schedule.
    • samson2
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by July Baby View Post
      I just caught up and watched the last 2 episodes. I must confess I cried. I was shocked, too, that Garcia is the one who's leaving. I thought Emily would become Director, JJ would either become unit head or move to New Orleans, and Rossi would retire. Instead, Penelope is the only one leaving.

I liked all the flashbacks because we got to see Morgan, Hotch, Gideon and a few others who had left. I didn't know Gideon died.

All in all, even though the show wasn't as good lately, I will miss it because I loved the characters and the relationships among the team members. As Penelope P said above, 15 years is a good run, especially nowadays. Thank goodness it's shown all over the place so we can get our CM fix whenever we need it!
      I agree, I thought all that about the girls and Rossi. I was shocked.
      loved they included flash backs!

Comment

• gippsy
        Senior Board Member
        • Jun 2004

I started watching this show because of Shemar Moore. Now I have a crush on the actor who plays Spencer Reid. I love guys with long shaggy hair.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by gippsy View Post
          I started watching this show because of Shemar Moore. Now I have a crush on the actor who plays Spencer Reid. I love guys with long shaggy hair.
          Yes Reid is a fan favorite .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X