Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Reid goes on the teaching sabbaticals I think he should meet another teacher to have a romance with and the team learns about it after it’s been going on for a while. Maybe one with a young daughter ( too many boys already)

Comment

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he would be good with someone just as quirky, as long as their quirks "mesh" - lol. I think they'd get each other.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be with the right actress. Yes

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Lila Archer (the actress with the stalker) should look him up, or that cute girl, the bar tender who he performed the magic trick (of the business card in her hair) for. He was cute with both of them.

Criminal Minds returns on Wednesday, January 2nd. Check your local listing for times.

Comment

Reid’s back! Yay !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
        It’s about time! Spooky case, too.

Comment

Yay very happy ,I have missed him !

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            Not the same without him is it?

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            Love Reid and so happy to see him back.
            Last edited by Penelope P; January 10th, 2019, 02:17 PM.

• July Baby
            July Baby commented
            Editing a comment
            I love Reid. It really isn't the same w/o him, IMHO. And I love the others' reactions to him - priceless!

I watched the January 9th episode and I'm still creeped out by the images of those kids in their trance-like states walking out of their homes, sitting on the swings, and then walking into that white van. I'll always miss Hotch and Morgan but this is still one of the best shows on TV.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            That was some episode wasn’t it?! I noticed on Twitter several saying it was one of or the creepiest most disturbing episode they could remember but they liked the episode.

In a way not much was shown in the way of violence which show it’s not necessarily needed to affect you. The most graphic thing was the mother when Reid and Rossi found her. I didn’t know that was a thing! Wow !

• July Baby
            July Baby commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree - that was some episode! I loved the way the whole team stood in line and watched as the kids were reunited with their parents. And I found the ending with JJ and her mother very moving. I find that this show, after all these years, still has the ability to bring tears to my eyes pretty often!

• July Baby
            July Baby commented
            Editing a comment
            Also loved Garcia's line about the retired nurse in her 70's who taught one of the classes at the camp: "That's about the most "un-unsubby" thing you can be". LOL!

Originally posted by mox28 View Post
          I watched the January 9th episode and I'm still creeped out by the images of those kids in their trance-like states walking out of their homes, sitting on the swings, and then walking into that white van. I'll always miss Hotch and Morgan but this is still one of the best shows on TV.
          It was definitely a creepy one, I still don’t get how he got them to the van....

Comment

I know! Yay I was thrilled to see him !

Comment

Just saw an article online that "Criminal Minds" is being cancelled! They'll finish this season and then go right into filming an abbreviated (10-episode) Season 15 in order to wrap things up. Sad news but all good things come to an end eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by mox28 View Post
                Just saw an article online that "Criminal Minds" is being cancelled! They'll finish this season and then go right into filming an abbreviated (10-episode) Season 15 in order to wrap things up. Sad news but all good things come to an end eventually.
                Yeah if it’s one of those canceled things or just ending the run like The Big Bang Theory. I think with only having 15 episodes this season there was more speculation it was coming close to the end . Of course fewer episodes even on network television is becoming more common. I hope they wrap things up that gives all of them a good ending. Maybe Reid will teach full time. I could see Garcia doing something less scary for her! Maybe join a nonprofit. Rossi gets married with his daughter there . I hope Reid gets a love interest before it ends. I still think someone in the teaching profession would be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by mox28 View Post
                  Wow, that is sad news :{

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X