Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Rossi’s third ex the second one is the mother of his daughter Joy.

The third ex an her daughter Portia and her former fiancé visited Rossi at the BAU and Rossi and Garcia picked up on classic abusive behavior at first Portia didn’t want to believe it but when she realized Rossi was right she didn’t marry the guy . Her mother pointed out she understood Rossi was only helping but for some reason hadn’t put it completely behind her.

When she introduced the the new boyfriend and Rossi was good with him and she was happy I took it as sort of looking for his approval. I guess when you know a parent or surrogate parent is right but it’s hard to admit it you take a little time to get over it . Looks she did.

Comment

Emerald Green - thanks so much for the info. I do remember the 2nd wife who came to see him when she was dying. If this is the 3rd ex then she must have been played by a different actress. I appreciate you filling me in on the details.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        No that was the first wife Carolyn played by Isabella Hoffman. They had a son that died at birth . She had ALS and took an overdone .

Sheryl Lee Ralph played the second wife Hayden Montgomery they have a daughter Joy that Rossi learned about a few seasons ago. She was a diplomat in Paris.

Gail O’Grady plays the third Mrs Rossi Krystall. I guess it was a weekend in Vegas thing but she reached out to him. They do seem to have chemistry.
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; 10-14-2018, 11:02 AM.

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the chemistry is there and I love the both of them .

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I think somehow Krystall is a better match for Rossi than Carolyn or Hayden while I could see how he and Carolyn were kind of opposites attract and he and Hayden were almost too much alike Krystall is a good mix of both.
        I could tell Carolyn would have preferred a more at home husband and maybe slightly less ambitious ( similar to the Hotch/ Hayley dynamic)

Hayden and Rossi both ambitious and want to be a star although age has mellowed them in some ways.

Krystall doesn’t need to compete with him and doesn’t need him to be what he isn’t and there is that spark.

What an episode! One of my new favorites! I can barely remember last weeks episode.Between the case and what was going on with Garcia there was never a dull moment .

Comment

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I thought there was something strange about the brother, too, in that scene with the aunt.

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here, Penelope P! I just love the cast interaction.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Not the first time a kid is involved just glad they got there in time.

This show never fails to bring me to tears at some point in the episode, usually at the end. This last one was no different, with Garcia and her brother, and the way Prentiss and Rossi intervened. I just love them all!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that the team is a family. In that way it’s better not to have any romantically involved. Plus it would change the dynamics so much.

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I agree, Emerald Greens! I love the family dynamic and wouldn't change a thing (except to bring back Hotch and Morgan - lol).

In this week's episode, interesting to see something of JJ's background. I don't know if the loss of her sister has ever been mentioned before.

Comment

The first time was Risky Business in season five .JJ talked about the suicide . There are other episodes it’s mentioned briefly.
        One episode I don’t remember the name her mother confronts her because Henry didn’t know his mother had a sister. It might have been The Shoe Fits but I am not certain.

Comment

• July Baby
          July Baby commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for mentioning the "Risky Business" episode, EG! I saw it yesterday as part of a CM bingeathon on A&E. I thought I had seen every episode of the series, but I didn't remember this one at all.

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          Your welcome! It’s always nice to make a discovery like that.
          Last edited by Emerald Greens; 11-11-2018, 10:59 AM.

JJ has always been one of my favorites on the team, so I really liked this episode. I think I remember brief mentions of her sister. but they never really went into it until now. It was nice to see Will again (JJ's husband). And the kids have grown so much! I love how they're delving into the backgrounds of the team members. It adds so much depth to their characters. More, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
          In this week's episode, interesting to see something of JJ's background. I don't know if the loss of her sister has ever been mentioned before.

yes it was, when her mom told Henry about her sister it came out then

Comment

OMG this week's episode - I am SO sad (AND p...d off) that they killed Phil off. I really liked him. I'm not sure why Luke said "no" when Penelope asked him if Phil had asked about her (?) but I was intrigued about the possibility of them hooking up; they were both clearly interested in each other.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought maybe the directions of the episode would be Luke either bringing Penelope and Phil together or they would compare notes and wonder why Luke was hesitant about them . Maybe it would turn out he’s nervous for some reason maybe if it didn’t work out it would be awkwardly for all of them.

The way the episode went was completely different from what I would have expected.

It’s interesting Hotch never really did anything when an agent defied orders or did something beyond the scope. Even with Elle he just wanted her to seek therapy or an evaluation. It’s odd after so many years and some questionable moves this is the one that goes through a more usual procedure. Maybe because of Barnes ? Although she was told hands off the BAU . It does look though like next week he’s back in action , either time had passed or they bring back in during the episode.

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              This episode was directed by Joseph Mantegna.

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes he and Matthew have directed the last two episodes. They each do I think one or two a season.

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
            OMG this week's episode - I am SO sad (AND p...d off) that they killed Phil off. I really liked him. I'm not sure why Luke said "no" when Penelope asked him if Phil had asked about her (?) but I was intrigued about the possibility of them hooking up; they were both clearly interested in each other.
            Me too, Jupiter Jane! I really liked Phil and was hoping they'd make him a regular or semi-regular on the team. I've loved Corey Reynolds since "The Closer". I was also very curious about Luke's response. Maybe they'll clarify later.

Comment

Tomorrow’s episode looks awesome! I need some distractions one of my beloved dogs passed away today.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                Jupiter Jane commented
                Editing a comment
                Emerald Greens - I am so sorry for your loss. I am a huge animal lover and I know the pain of pet loss.

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much it’s been a tough day. I too am a big animal lover. It’s easy to get attached and hard to let go.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X