Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    It seems like a personal vendetta towards all of them although the idea is she's making a name for herself it does seem personal.

    Comment


    • #47
      Well it was good to see that story arc end . I didn't think they could drag it too long once Barnes broke up the BAU .

      The jobs they all had ! I especially felt bad for Prentiss and Lewis .Glad they are all back together . I knew they would save a powerful persons family member .

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
        Well it was good to see that story arc end . I didn't think they could drag it too long once Barnes broke up the BAU .

        The jobs they all had ! I especially felt bad for Prentiss and Lewis .Glad they are all back together . I knew they would save a powerful persons family member .
        And that powerful person just happened to be played by Drake Hogestyn of "Days of Our Lives"! LOL!

        I loved Alvez carrying Garcia's carton of stuff at the end of the episode - and she let him! Progress!!! LOL!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by July Baby View Post
          And that powerful person just happened to be played by Drake Hogestyn of "Days of Our Lives"! LOL!

          I loved Alvez carrying Garcia's carton of stuff at the end of the episode - and she let him! Progress!!! LOL!
          Ah yes John Black to the rescue! Yay ! Not to count out how Prentiss, Garcia and the rest.

          I really like Luke Alveraz .I know many do miss Morgan and I understand but I adore Luke (he really won me over with his devotion to his dog! but I would still like him without one) Yes Garcia warms up to him more over time. I liked when she helped him get his buddy the dog .

          Comment


          • #50
            I'm enjoying this season's cast a lot. I think they all mesh really well, although I do really miss how Morgan interacted with Spencer and Garcia. I really miss hearing him call Penelope "baby girl"!

            I'm SO glad they didn't drag this plot line out like they did last season, with Spence in prison. I was really worried, until I read the posts here that John Black came in and saved the day, so I had to watch it on my DVR.

            Comment


            • #51
              I am enjoying this season as well. I think the only character I couldn't lose is Reid but sure I miss past characters while enjoying the current cast.

              I did have the feeling this would be a short arc once Barnes decimated the team .She gives me a new one on the Lawful Evil character alinement ! What a piece of work! But I couldn't see how they would drag it out the team has to be solving cases.

              When I read on the Days board last night that John Black would be on I a feeling it would settled .

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                Ah yes John Black to the rescue! Yay ! Not to count out how Prentiss, Garcia and the rest.

                I really like Luke Alveraz .I know many do miss Morgan and I understand but I adore Luke (he really won me over with his devotion to his dog! but I would still like him without one) Yes Garcia warms up to him more over time. I liked when she helped him get his buddy the dog .
                I miss Morgan and his interaction with Garcia and Reid, but, like you, I also love Luke Alvez. Adam Rodriguez is a great addition to the cast, IMO.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                  I'm enjoying this season's cast a lot. I think they all mesh really well, although I do really miss how Morgan interacted with Spencer and Garcia. I really miss hearing him call Penelope "baby girl"!

                  I'm SO glad they didn't drag this plot line out like they did last season, with Spence in prison. I was really worried, until I read the posts here that John Black came in and saved the day, so I had to watch it on my DVR.
                  Yep, good old John Black saving the day! He has a knack for doing that, one way or the other! LOL!

                  Oh, I miss Morgan calling Garcia "Baby Girl" too, and his interaction with Reid. That was special. I'm glad SM left on good terms so that he can come back from time to time, as he already has. I hope this show keeps going - the team is a treasure!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I always liked the Reid/Morgan/Garcia interactions they looked after Reid I thought even though the show tried to pushed the Reid/JJ friendship .I do think in recent seasons they have actually shown Reid and JJ as friends but early on I felt Morgan and Garcia were there for Reid much more. I liked Reid's rapport with Blake and Reid and Rossi too. The different dynamics between the characters is what makes them all more than co workers.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                      I am enjoying this season as well. I think the only character I couldn't lose is Reid but sure I miss past characters while enjoying the current cast.

                      I did have the feeling this would be a short arc once Barnes decimated the team .She gives me a new one on the Lawful Evil character alinement ! What a piece of work! But I couldn't see how they would drag it out the team has to be solving cases.

                      When I read on the Days board last night that John Black would be on I a feeling it would settled .
                      Ditto about Barnes, I couldn't take much more of her and Wow to John Black fixing the unit........They sure are getting "kinky" killers these days..........Garcia in normal dress ware.........not working LOL.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                        Ditto about Barnes, I couldn't take much more of her and Wow to John Black fixing the unit........They sure are getting "kinky" killers these days..........Garcia in normal dress ware.........not working LOL.
                        Yeah Beige Garcia just doesn't seem right!

                        What I found odd is Barnes didn't even seem to understand the concept of the BAU or even for a second trust their judgment. Given the success rate she could have just a review and then let them be as JJ told her 26 lives were lost due to Barnes actions.
                        One that was written wrong is that Prentiss is not the first leader of the BAU to have an agent killed. Six agents were killed under Gideon's watch that's why he was no longer in charge and had to catch that one killer before returning to the team.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                          I always liked the Reid/Morgan/Garcia interactions they looked after Reid I thought even though the show tried to pushed the Reid/JJ friendship .I do think in recent seasons they have actually shown Reid and JJ as friends but early on I felt Morgan and Garcia were there for Reid much more. I liked Reid's rapport with Blake and Reid and Rossi too. The different dynamics between the characters is what makes them all more than co workers.


                          He amd Prentiss also have a special bond;relationship in and out of work place.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                            Yeah Beige Garcia just doesn't seem right!

                            What I found odd is Barnes didn't even seem to understand the concept of the BAU or even for a second trust their judgment. Given the success rate she could have just a review and then let them be as JJ told her 26 lives were lost due to Barnes actions.
                            One that was written wrong is that Prentiss is not the first leader of the BAU to have an agent killed. Six agents were killed under Gideon's watch that's why he was no longer in charge and had to catch that one killer before returning to the team.

                            How were they killed? A bomb?i have been trying to figure that out recently. I had never seen the beginning of the first epi when Gidieon was teaching and Reid was sent to get him back......then the smart remarks Morgan had been making to Hotch about Gidieon and being back on the team.......

                            what exactly happened ?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by samson2 View Post


                              How were they killed? A bomb?i have been trying to figure that out recently. I had never seen the beginning of the first epi when Gidieon was teaching and Reid was sent to get him back......then the smart remarks Morgan had been making to Hotch about Gidieon and being back on the team.......

                              what exactly happened ?
                              I would have to watch the first episode again but I the events that affected Gideon took place six months earlier. Gideon was the unit chief and sent six agents into a warehouse and a bomb went off killing the agents and the hostage. It was the Boston Shrapnel Bomber.
                              Gideon had to take medical leave and was quite shaken . The episode was in the other day but I didn’t get to watch the entire thing.
                              Last edited by Emerald Greens; May 9, 2018, 08:28 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                                I would have to watch the first episode again but I the events that affected Gideon took place six months earlier. Gideon was the unit chief and sent six agents into a warehouse and a bomb went off killing the agents and the hostage. It was the Boston Shrapnel Bomber.
                                Gideon had to take medical leave and was quite shaken . The episode was in the other day but I didn’t get to watch the entire thing.

                                Okay, great thanks for filling me in. We have Netflix now I will have to go back to watch

                                Comment

                                Google Matched Content

                                Collapse

                                Bottom of Page

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X