Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was stunned when I heard on my morning show that he would be leaving; I had recorded the show last night so hadn't seen it. I came on here to post when I saw your posts; didn't know this episode would be his departure. Not sure if it was better to watch it knowing this than not. Anyway, just watched and also cried like a baby. ITA about the goodbye scenes. Can't imagine the show without him.

Comment

It's probably better you didn't know. I knew he was leaving for some time and for me the episode didn't hold my interest as much. I really wanted it too.Kirsten(Garcia) co wrote the episode with the showrunner Eric Messer and I loved the last episode the co wrote together. But I had hoped this episode will still have me on the edge of my seat. Sadly it didn't.

My favorite episode this season is Entropy when Reid was dealing with the Aubrey Plaza character.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
        It's probably better you didn't know. I knew he was leaving for some time and for me the episode didn't hold my interest as much. I really wanted it too.Kirsten(Garcia) co wrote the episode with the showrunner Eric Messer and I loved the last episode the co wrote together. But I had hoped this episode will still have me on the edge of my seat. Sadly it didn't.
        IA I sort of wished I had not known going in to the episode. I would not have done so had it not been announced in the Entertainment section of my morning tv program; I had not heard anything about him leaving so can only imagine the shock I would have had ... but it would have been better.

Comment

I'm sad that he left the show, but can't say I liked the reasoning behind what happened to him. It didn't feel like there was much buildup and was rushed together to usher him off. Too bad they didn't end the season with him leaving so that they could've fleshed out the person behind his abduction.The goodbye scenes were good though as it was likely all real emotions from the cast saying goodbye and not the characters. Going to miss his interactions with the team, especially Reid and Garcia.

Comment

It was great to see Prentiss again! For me, she made losing Morgan a little more bearable. I have to admit I teared up again at the end when Garcia was in his office. So we got one more "Baby Girl", only it was from Emily - lol! I needed that!!! And it was great to see them all having dinner together. I wish Paget Brewster could stay. And I hope Shemar Moore returns, as she did, from time to time.

Comment

Season finale tonight, May 4th!

Comment

Good season finale as always and they sure do find the creepiest of characters sometimes. My favorite character on the show is Reid; I adore him

Comment

Next season should be interesting with the escaped serial killers. Wonder who the others will be? We know one is Mr. Scratch (creepy).

Comment

The former "CSI: Miami" actor will join the 12th season of "Criminal Minds" as a series regular. Shemar Moore departed the series last season after 11 years portraying Derek Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                      The former "CSI: Miami" actor will join the 12th season of "Criminal Minds" as a series regular. Shemar Moore departed the series last season after 11 years portraying Derek Morgan.
                      They traded one eye candy for another with Adam Rodriguez. (Not an insult as I've seen him on CSI:Miami.)

Comment

^^^I was never a fan of Adam Rodriquez when he was on CSI Miami but I will certainly give him a chance when he appears on Criminal Minds.

Comment

Gibson lashed out at Virgil Williams while directing an episode of Criminal Minds
                          Father-of-three, 54, who has played Special Agent Aaron Hotchner since 2005 was suspended from the show for two weeks after the incident
                          He has now been fired, ABC studios confirmed
                          Writers are working on a story line for the next season that sets the stage for Gibson's exit from the drama
                          In response, Gibson said he had 'put his heart and soul' into the show 'for the past 12 years'
                          WOW, just WOW!!

Comment

^^^^ I know, Penelope! I was just coming on here to post about Gibson's firing. I can't believe it! He's such an integral part of the show. And he does it so well. Can the show survive losing both Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson???

Comment

i don think im going to watch this year loosing both , my cousin got me into watching he wouldn't watch when morgan left ,I held on but I think this is too much ,and did you guys see what morgans lawsuit was about money lol, whos going to be left and whos going next

Comment

Originally posted by July Baby View Post
                                ^^^^ I can't believe it! He's such an integral part of the show. And he does it so well. Can the show survive losing both Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson???
                                \
                                Oh wow, I can't believe this either. Had not heard about this until I came on here. I think I will be giving it up this year as well now. Losing Shemar was bad enough, but now this ... its too much. I can't imagine the show without Gibson ... and I was already growing a bit tired of it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X