Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Minds

Did anyone watch the season premiere last night? Thoughts?

It was one of the show's better season premieres in a while. I'm glad that they introduced a new villain/villains for the season. CM is always better when there is a big baddie.

Comment

I watched it; a particularly weird story, made me wonder how they come up with them. Can't say I particularly enjoyed it. Which new villain/villains "for the season" are you talking about ragincajun?

So I guess while they were on hiatus several months have passed since last season ended with JJ saying she was pregnant; I missed having her on the team - there was a definite lack her not being there. However, when Jennifer Love Hewitt left I didn't see a need to bring in another profiler to replace her, but I guess they decided to do so.

Comment

Ragincajun is probably talking about the person or people who operate the site/sites for buying children, drugs, hitmen, etc. like the unsub from this episode. We were introduced to them last season when it was for buying children and I think the dead bodies? Now in this episode it was for hitmen and likely will be the main focus for the team to shut down the operators, either by midseason or the season finale I'm guessing. It was a good episode and it will be interesting to see how Aisha Tyler's character fits in with the team. If JJ wasn't on mat. leave I don't know if they would feel the need to hire a new team member.

Comment

I really enjoyed it I know a regular member is leaving some time this season it's not clear who but most of the speculation is on either Morgan or JJ.

Anyone know anything about the season long plot involving an unsub(s) they will be looking for? I think the end with that " dirty dozen" from the unsub is the start of it.

Comment

Yes, I was talking about the introduction of the "Dirty Dozen" as the emphasis for this season. I totally forgot about those kid snatchers. They would fit in well with the plot too.

I haven't heard about a regular cast member leaving. A J Cooks is currently on maternity leave, and they will use a few actresses, including Aisha Tyler, to fill-in while she is gone, sort of like NCIS did when Ziva left. If one of them stick, they may become a regular.

Comment

If it's Morgan they might have to find someone to fill that team muscle role. At any rate Matthew Gray Gubler(Reid) has said the fourth episode is the one that we will first get an idea who it is.

I think got all the ones stealing the kids(at least several) in the season finale (if that's what you mean)They got that one woman to spill everything she knew and they busted a lot of criminals in one episode it.It's not often they get to bring that many in.

Comment

Originally posted by ragincajun View Post
                I haven't heard about a regular cast member leaving. A J Cooks is currently on maternity leave, and they will use a few actresses, including Aisha Tyler, to fill-in while she is gone, sort of like NCIS did when Ziva left. If one of them stick, they may become a regular.
                Jennifer Love Hewitt left end of last season; the way all those folks came in for an interview and then the Aisha Taylor character getting the job sounded as if they were indeed hiring a replacement. They said at the beginning they were two profilers down. I don't see the need personally, once JJ returns. I haven't heard about any other regular cast member leaving, hope that is not the case. With the exception of Emily Prentiss, any of the replacements following her have been totally replaceable IMO - but not the main group, I would hate to see any of them leave.

I am having a total memory black-out about the "Dirty Dozen" emphasis for the season noted above ... or what happened last season. The old memory ain't what it used to be ... but a lot of this show just doesn't stay with me.
                Last edited by Jupiter Jane; October 3, 2015, 03:58 AM.

Comment

^^^I'm with you there Jupiter Jane about the "Dirty Dozen" and yes it does seem that Aisha Taylor was JLH's replacement.

Comment

"Criminal Minds" is back tonight with a new episode.

Comment

And what a great show it was too!! Love Spencer Reid and felt the love this "family" had for him when they discovered the news of his Mother .

Comment

Thought this was a great episode as it was a nice change of pace from the violence and creepiness of other episodes. Loved the ending with drunk Garcia and the hug between Morgan and Reid.

Comment

Excellent episode! I much prefer it over the crap of the Chicago shows.

Comment

WOW! That was a shocker tonight. I didn't know he would be leaving, and I freely admit that I cried. The team dynamic won't be the same. I did love the good-bye scenes, though - very moving and well done, IMHO, especially the ones with Reid and Garcia.

Comment

OMG July Baby, I wasn't prepared for this and I too wept like a baby and as you said the farewell scenes were very well done especially Reid and Garcia........no more "Baby Girl" . Hats off also to Lance Henrikson, another actor not given his dues IMO.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X