• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

11-11-2015 Episode

Sorry if I am late. Had to watch last week episode. Cookie was sleeping with the ring leader of the gang who beat up her son. Then Jamel and her was cool. Hakeem was trying to show the lead singer of his group of how to be strong and sassy. Lucious wanted partnership with someone who had streaming live music. Plus, wanted to finish the hook of that amazing song, 'Boom Boom Bang Bang'.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

11-18-2015 Episode

Well it looks like that Anika is pregnant with Hakeem's baby! Hakeem is in love with the Spanish girl he put in his group band. Plus, there was a battle with him and Freeda aka Bre-Z. I wonder if I am getting her name wrong, hmm...Apparently, Hakeem won and wanted to cut his last name out. Jamel got this Pepsi commerical. Anyway, the next week, is the mid finale episode left. Alicia Keys guest stars....

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

11-25-2015

I thought yesterday was the season finale, but its next week. Well, thats good for me! Lets see what was the highlight of this episode:

- Lucious wants to get nice with Andre and his wife, because of the baby coming on its way. He brought them a mansion on Long Island, NY. Yeah, I wished I had that house. He spotted that his ex wife man, was in a gang that bullied Hakeem.

- Cookie found her sister and told her to get clean from drugs.

- Anika is in love with Hakeem and wants to tell him that she is pregnant, but he is not having it.

- Jamal KISSES A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! So he may not be gay after all!!!!!!

* Next week looks promising for the fall finale. Can't wait to see it!
        Last edited by tiff5555; November 29, 2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• princerules84
          Board Regular
          • May 2010

i absolutely despised how this show reveals secrets. I can't believe the sorry unoriginal way cookie and hakeem found out about Laz. whatever carol secret she is hiding from cookie will probably be reveal in the most unoriginal way (TOO). anika, anika, anika, losing her beautiful mind over a freaking teenager. I can't take jamal singing, I just can't. he makes me want to smack my ears shut. thank goodness for the mute button. so jamal kissed a girl, was that suppose to be shocking. heck maybe if he tried to kiss cookie that way, that would have been a head and back turner. the only thing that looks interesting for next week mid season finale, is the return of Camille. she will shut down anika and charice 2.0 in a quick second. who cares if luscious will "lose" control of "empire". he treats his family like dog crap, and then they have to rally around him when the chips are down.

Comment

• Delariean
            Recurring Poster
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
            ^I DO agree about the reduction of Anika's character, but I have a different take on it: What happened to Billy Baretti?? Being that Lucious and Baretti had deep history, Anika turned tail, the three of them should have had more angst. If Anika is willing to work for/with Cookie, Anika should be willing to knock on Baretti's door again...

The catch/release of Hakeem: to me, perfect. After it was made clear, we now know the takers didn't want Hakeem. They are playing chess with this thing and Hakeem was just a pawn. It's too bad that his beat down has this effect on him... but when I saw that tattoo on the back of Cookie's security/lover, I was like. Cookie sucks at man-picking! Interesting stuff though.

I believe that "Charice 2.0" (LOL) liked Hakeem's attention, she's just not easy (or playing hard to get). When they both seemed to have found a connection on stage, her vapors were concreted. I'm glad Anika's NOT the one though, because I'm waiting for Camilla to return. Come on, Lee!!

As far as Lucious' "predatory/creepy vibe" with Freda: Remember when Lucious told her father that he was going to kill him and slip his daughter the bone?? All I want to know is how old Freda is?? Lucious DOES look at her like he's wearing a condom under his clothes, but, he has that same look when Hakeem is spitting bars. But, not forgetting what he told her father....

What I REALLY LOVED about the episode was Andre's attempt at Christian artist development! What I REALLY liked about the last episode was Becky getting it on with J Poppa on the roof! It sucks that the seemingly "Christian" artist is the one that was having sex on the roof, but I loved the arc either way. I appreciate Lee bringing forth a Christian storyline with Andre.... I appreciate Lee allowing the unconventional beauty of Becky to come through.

A MISS for me was when Porsha wanting to do Hakeem's part during practice. She makes me laugh when she is doing the dancing along side those girls. When she was asking Cookie to allow her to do Hakeem's part, I was SO excited! It's funny, but after Andre, I think Porsha is my favorite character. and when they showed that picture of Porsha hopping the subway (when she gave Cookie's name as a fake), I loved her even more. She is such a trip and I wish Cookie would stop treating her like a flunky. But I guess that's Porsha's fault...

watching the previews from Wednesday....I think the secret partner that Marrissa Tomei's character is dealing with IS Baretti....We will see next week

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

I think Tomei's character takes out Lucious out of his own company! I also think he may have a trick up his sleeves and may try to kill her character or his thugs....

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Delariean View Post
                watching the previews from Wednesday....I think the secret partner that Marrissa Tomei's character is dealing with IS Baretti....We will see next week
                THANK YOU!! I don't recall seeing Baretti in the upcoming preview, but I am liking your idea about homegirl working with Baretti. I hope so because bringing Baretti back will tighten some of the strings, as well as bringing back Camilla. Funny how Hakeem "hurt" for what Lucious did to Camilla; however, we never saw him trying to get her back.

As far as Jamal kissing Alicia Keys...... we know what Daniels is up to. I don't care how many women Jamal kisses, we still don't want to hear him sing every week.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

Mid Season Finale

Boy could we learn something from Empire! You don’t certain people in your lives! Plus, don’t gloat because others, could be jealous of you! I have to say though, I liked that the character that Naomi did for Hakeem! Another mention is, that performance that Terrance did as Lucious, is a Emmy worthy!

Another thing is, what is up with Lucious and Jamal. First, he is cool with his son being gay, then calls him a bitch when he loses his company. Its his fault of trusting Marissa's character a**s

Comment

• princerules84
                    Board Regular
                    • May 2010

i really don't give a fig that hakeem turned on luscious, it couldn't happen to a better SOB. he loves to play people like chess pieces and his azz got burned. knowing the writers he will get back control of his company in the first new episode in march. please surprise us writers, by not having anika be the one who pushed Rhonda down the stairs.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Sorry If I Am Late..............

I have to bump this show up....and I watched 2 episodes already...lets see what has happened:

- Rhonda survives the fall but loses her unborn baby! She does not believe in God no more.
                      - Hakeem proposes to his Spanish girlfriend.
                      - The Naomi character dies
                      - Andre finds out from his father's music video that his grandma was bi-polar
                      - Rhonda spending her nights with the woman, can't remember her name, who threw her over the stairs. The one who is pregnant with Hakeem's kid!

* I have to see the third episode from the mid season to discuss with you guys!

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                        Senior Board Member
                        • Jul 2011

^Thanks for the bump, because I definitely watch every week. There has been some fantastic scenes. Namely, the scene with them at dinner watching that video. Andre's revelation about his grandmother was the stuff.

About that pushing.... I personally DO NOT believe that was booboo kitty that pushed Rhonda. For some reason, I believe it was Freda Gatz. During that time was when Freda was beefing with Hakeem about the "heir" in Lucious' life. That's after her own father was killed (and I believe she knows that Lucious did it). Also, Andre never really liked Freda and he condescended to her during the time he was interviewing all the artists... Freda is wicked impulsive and I can see her doing this.

I believe there are three more episodes to this season, so I hope we'll know some things soon. I do look forward to Lucious' mama bringing some meat to the party though. I'm sure she'll be Cookie Xs 10.

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                          ^Thanks for the bump, because I definitely watch every week. There has been some fantastic scenes. Namely, the scene with them at dinner watching that video. Andre's revelation about his grandmother was the stuff.

About that pushing.... I personally DO NOT believe that was booboo kitty that pushed Rhonda. For some reason, I believe it was Freda Gatz. During that time was when Freda was beefing with Hakeem about the "heir" in Lucious' life. That's after her own father was killed (and I believe she knows that Lucious did it). Also, Andre never really liked Freda and he condescended to her during the time he was interviewing all the artists... Freda is wicked impulsive and I can see her doing this.

I believe there are three more episodes to this season, so I hope we'll know some things soon. I do look forward to Lucious' mama bringing some meat to the party though. I'm sure she'll be Cookie Xs 10.
                          OMG...you think its Freda who did the pushing of Rhonda off the stairs???? I don't know, it looks like it was BooBoo Kitty...can't think of her name, da**m. Because Rhonda was telling the good things about her life while pregnant, while she was sad and envied. The family did not wanted her to be one. Now Lucious wants to buy the kid off. And I was sad that Andre realized that his grandma was suffering from the same illness as him. What is strange though, in one of the episode where the lawyer of Lucious went to a nursing home and there she was, if I think so if it was her. I have not see last week episode, so I will watch it and discuss.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                            Senior Board Member
                            • Jul 2011

^Anika is BooBoo Kitty.... and ruh-roh on the red bottoms.I STILL don't believe it was her, but we'll see.

Lucious' mom terrorizing him is so funny. He's going to be sick because she's not going to let him go to bed until he eats ALL those cakes she's baked! I would love for grandma to stick around for a while. All I have to watch/root for is Andre, so I would love for her to be my number two.

Comment

• tiff5555
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Jul 2007

^ I am finally caught up with Empire! I am surprised that Lucious mother is alive and yeah, she was terrorizing him, LOL. And I think I was right about Anika and the red bottom shoes. She was jealous of Rhonda because the family accepted her easily than her, and threw Rhonda off because of the unborn baby who would get the fortune later on.

I don't know what Cookie's sister did with Lucious....was it a affair or covering up a murder? The FBI agent is also her friend too ....I think he wants to make a arrest on someone....... Next week is the last 2 episodes left before the season finale. And somebody gets shot!

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                                Senior Board Member
                                • Jul 2011

Jamal gets shot and the people all over the world rejoices. What a shame....The actor is rumored to be leaving. If shooting him was a test to see how beloved the character is, well, um.

I STILL don't believe it was Anika... I'm less on the "Freda did it" train, but I remain on the "Anika did not do it" plane.

When ol' boy told Cookie that Lucious killed Bunky, I was shocked. I forgot all about Bunky. Rip Bunk.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X