• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Oct 7th

Well Lucious got out of jail and wants his family back. Cookie says no. Hakeem is in his own world producing a wannabe Destiny's Child. Andre still wants to be back at Lions Label or is it Empire. I have not finished the show, but I will be back!

Comment

• princerules84
      Board Regular
      • May 2010

finally a decent episode, luscious thinking he is a higher power than the man upstairs (gag worthy). IRL, it wouldn't be surprising to learn that (TH) probably shares a lot of the qualities of Luscious Lyons. I feel bad for dre, luscious will never love and respect him totally. he will continue to mentally manipulate him, until he finally destroys him completely.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

^ I finally found out about the memory that Lucious was having! He really felt distressed of taking a care of his mother was bi-polar! Thats why he felt resentment to his very own son! And its not fair to based one thing on another...Lucious, do the right thing and help your son!

I saw the episode and liked how Lucious stole Cookie's own people! And took control of the radio stations.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2011

I was surprised that Andre (of all people) wouldn't know that there is a correlation of the bipolar condition from generation to generation. I hope there is more focus on Andre and his condition vs any of the other sons and theirs.

That little rapping girl is something else! I love her and her potential. When she finds out Lucious offed her daddy.....

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

October 14

Sorry if I am late in this....the show started off when Jamal was singing and the Feds ransack Emprie Label Business. Then, there is some deal with the family, that they should stick together or something. Then there was this video shoot that Hakeem got fed up! The FBI lady still wants Lucious to go to jail for a long time. She gets a hold on Cookie too! Cookie crumbs down and let some secrets out. Then remember the uncle that Andre killed. Well his father was pleased with him and let him back into the the company! So next week, looks like Lucious, favors the other son more. Really, some straight up crap here

Comment

• princerules84
              Board Regular
              • May 2010

this show made a big mistake by not laying down a strong foundation first, they got greedy and rush storylines for ratings. the cookie monster is starting to get stale, they need to bring back derek to balance her out. that DA lady can definitely give cookie a run for her money in the attitude department. But seriously, she needs to put her melons back on the produce shelve. is it me, or does luscious gets over stimulated when he pits one son against the other. please give anika something to do, she is too smart to be begging cookie for anything.

Comment

• Sierra
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2010

I loved last night's episode and am bummed that it won't be back for a couple of weeks because of the World Series!!!! Seems to me Lucsious' mom tried to drown him.

Comment

• ragincajun
                  Board Regular
                  • Nov 2005

This season SUCKS!!!!

Comment

• tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

I did not saw this past week show because my stupid brother deleted it! I tried to see it on Fox.com but its on the lockdown because they want the viewers to pay for the shows. I did saw the two girls wanting to pose with the singer, and they wanted to hurt her and stole her purse.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Jul 2011

It bothers me that Cookie has seemed to have lost her sense as a "business woman". Who doesn't provide their artists/family with protection?? Tianns should NOT have been alone... Hakeem DEFINITELY should NOT have been alone..EVER! Just on the strength of having Luscious as competition should have made Cookie more careful.

I still love Thirsty, but he is to dangerous. Hopefully, he doesn't get dead like Vernon and Bunkie. and I LOVE the voice on the new female rapper.

The show is still good... but I'm tired of hearing Jamal sing EVVVEEERRRRYYYY WWEEEEKKKK. There is other talent on the show! and I'm glad his boyfriend got busted getting it on with that eccentric artist.

What I love most about this show is Andre. I am rooting for him and I look forward to seeing him succeed in everything, from his walk with The Most High God to his ventures with or without The Empire.

Comment

• princerules84
                        Board Regular
                        • May 2010

I cringe every time jamal opens his mouth to sing. I am so over it, why the "f" does he have to sing every freaking week, he's doing a mini concert every darn week (ENOUGH). if anybody was going to cheat I figure it would be jamal, not his boyfriend. I still can't believe he cheated especially when just the week before he was giving the eccentric artist the serious stink eye for openly lusting after jamal in front of him.

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

I did not see the yesterday's episode. Had to catch on the other one....Looks like Lucious is having issues of his past! I hope he just opens up to his kids that he can't deal with bi-polar disorder! And am glad that Spanish girl told Hakeem straight up, that she is not that kind of girl! What is wrong with these men today?

Comment

• tiff5555
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jul 2007

November 4th 2015

I saw the episode…as we know, Hakeem was kidnapped by the this Spanish thugs. No one knows the reason until now! The cop that has been with his mother, is eyeing on her business, as well as all of them! He knows her and her family are real money value! The question is, will the family know! Hakeem is safe now and was traumatized by the thugs.
                            Lucious, yeah he is traumatized as well…and is trying to get Hakeem back on his label. Hakeem refused too. So he now bonding with Bree Z. There was a melody that Lucious did for his son, “Boom Boom, Bang Bang”. That song is tight though! Trying to find it on i-Tunes, but its not there yet. Well, Lucious gave the melody to Bree Z. Anyway, can’t wait until next week!

Comment

• princerules84
                              Board Regular
                              • May 2010

if this show makes it to season 3, I will be highly surprise. hakeem was "taken" for 2.5 minutes. I can't believe the writers didn't have any type of imagination to make his disappearance last longer then that. the writers "threw" anika a couple of pieces of chicken skin scenes. which didn't do her any favors, this highly educated, intelligent beautiful woman has been reduce to a thirsty and needy loser. why was charice 2.0. getting all jealous when anika appeared at the door to talk to hakeem. when did she start to "feel" him like that. why is it every time luscious is around Freda he always looking like he is ready to pounce on her. he gives off a very predatory and creepy vibe.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                                Senior Board Member
                                • Jul 2011

^I DO agree about the reduction of Anika's character, but I have a different take on it: What happened to Billy Baretti?? Being that Lucious and Baretti had deep history, Anika turned tail, the three of them should have had more angst. If Anika is willing to work for/with Cookie, Anika should be willing to knock on Baretti's door again...

The catch/release of Hakeem: to me, perfect. After it was made clear, we now know the takers didn't want Hakeem. They are playing chess with this thing and Hakeem was just a pawn. It's too bad that his beat down has this effect on him... but when I saw that tattoo on the back of Cookie's security/lover, I was like. Cookie sucks at man-picking! Interesting stuff though.

I believe that "Charice 2.0" (LOL) liked Hakeem's attention, she's just not easy (or playing hard to get). When they both seemed to have found a connection on stage, her vapors were concreted. I'm glad Anika's NOT the one though, because I'm waiting for Camilla to return. Come on, Lee!!

As far as Lucious' "predatory/creepy vibe" with Freda: Remember when Lucious told her father that he was going to kill him and slip his daughter the bone?? All I want to know is how old Freda is?? Lucious DOES look at her like he's wearing a condom under his clothes, but, he has that same look when Hakeem is spitting bars. But, not forgetting what he told her father....

What I REALLY LOVED about the episode was Andre's attempt at Christian artist development! What I REALLY liked about the last episode was Becky getting it on with J Poppa on the roof! It sucks that the seemingly "Christian" artist is the one that was having sex on the roof, but I loved the arc either way. I appreciate Lee bringing forth a Christian storyline with Andre.... I appreciate Lee allowing the unconventional beauty of Becky to come through.

A MISS for me was when Porsha wanting to do Hakeem's part during practice. She makes me laugh when she is doing the dancing along side those girls. When she was asking Cookie to allow her to do Hakeem's part, I was SO excited! It's funny, but after Andre, I think Porsha is my favorite character. and when they showed that picture of Porsha hopping the subway (when she gave Cookie's name as a fake), I loved her even more. She is such a trip and I wish Cookie would stop treating her like a flunky. But I guess that's Porsha's fault...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X