Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear the Walking Dead

It premiered tonight.

I kinda like that it;s not wham, bam, thank you ma'am fast. Just letting it sink in that something's just not right.

If anybody watched, what did you think?

LOVED IT! i'm wondering where alicia's boyfriend is, and wy they'd do a 1/2 day at school because of a video, though?

Comment

More than likely the authorities realized that was happening in other states was now starting there. Remember at the beginning the principal said that a lot of people had not come to school that day.

If this show gets another season, it is being said that their timeline will catch up to TWD's timeline. FTWD has 5 episodes left this season, so I think after tonight this show will be going speeding along.

Comment

I liked it too and it's slow build up and introduction of characters.........besides you can't go wrong with Kirkland at the helm.

Comment

I thought it was ok. Too slow paced for me and I thought the acting was a little uneven (the mom especially). However I'm glad they didn't drag it out for too long with the drug addict being the only one to have seen a walker. Previews indicate that things will be picking up.

Comment

according to what chris was saying on talking dead, there will definitely be a second season, and he's up for doing a talking dead for season 2, yay!

Comment

Well that escallated quickly. I found this episode to be more enjoyable. I just had one thing that struck me as odd.

One thing we saw from TWD is that the sickness comes after being bitten by a zombie. So let's just take Matt as a for instance. He was, last time we same him, clearly very sick. He did appear to have been bitten. Yet, he doesn't do anything about it? He doesn't even call his girlfriend and say "hey the most effed up thing just happened. I was on my way to meet you and some dude attacks me and bites me on the neck." I mean seriously. While we have seen that the sickness goes from bad to worse in a very short period of time, you'd think being randomly bitten by another person (that you then have to take surprisinly extreme measures to subdue) at least warrants a Facebook post if inot a trip to see the doc.

Same can be said of the neighbor. He was visibly ill so we can assume he's also been bitten. Yet, his reaction is to start packing up to head out of town. If I knew there was some super-virus being spread and then some guy bit me and then I start getting sick, well I think being treated for it would be my first reacton. I mean these people don't know what's going on yet at this point. I can see wanting to get away if you want to protect yourself from getting the virus (like the family). However, if you already have it then going away isn't going to help much.

it's just an odd reaction. I guess though you don't know how people might react in extreme situations unless you've been there yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SoapKat View Post
                Well that escallated quickly. I found this episode to be more enjoyable. I just had one thing that struck me as odd.

One thing we saw from TWD is that the sickness comes after being bitten by a zombie. So let's just take Matt as a for instance. He was, last time we same him, clearly very sick. He did appear to have been bitten. Yet, he doesn't do anything about it? He doesn't even call his girlfriend and say "hey the most effed up thing just happened. I was on my way to meet you and some dude attacks me and bites me on the neck." I mean seriously. While we have seen that the sickness goes from bad to worse in a very short period of time, you'd think being randomly bitten by another person (that you then have to take surprisinly extreme measures to subdue) at least warrants a Facebook post if inot a trip to see the doc.

Same can be said of the neighbor. He was visibly ill so we can assume he's also been bitten. Yet, his reaction is to start packing up to head out of town. If I knew there was some super-virus being spread and then some guy bit me and then I start getting sick, well I think being treated for it would be my first reacton. I mean these people don't know what's going on yet at this point. I can see wanting to get away if you want to protect yourself from getting the virus (like the family). However, if you already have it then going away isn't going to help much.

it's just an odd reaction. I guess though you don't know how people might react in extreme situations unless you've been there yourself.
                Matt could have gone to the hospital, but upon seeing it full of people with "the flu", he could have went back home. (My speculation.) Don't know why he didn't drop a text to his girl, saying what happened. I don't think the neighbor knows how bad this virus is. He probably thinks it's something he can shake off in a few says. (Again, my speculation.)

What I wanna know is, how did the principal get injured that he ended up a walker? I saw blood, but that tells me nothing. Was he bitten as well?

Tobias is coming off as the voice of reason, or something. It's like he's watched a lot of zombie movies, and is now seeing the real thing.

Comment

several of the characters were talking about kids not being in school, and at work, and all the people with" the flu". and this takes place at the beginning of the "zombie apocalyse", so maybe people like the neighbor weren't bitten first? calvin became a zombie, i didn't see any bites on him?

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                    several of the characters were talking about kids not being in school, and at work, and all the people with" the flu". and this takes place at the beginning of the "zombie apocalyse", so maybe people like the neighbor weren't bitten first? calvin became a zombie, i didn't see any bites on him?
                    Let's not forgot what that scientist at the CDC told Rick, who later told the others, everybody is already infected. Calvin dying triggered him becoming a walker.

Comment

It came back 09/13. It was interesting.

Comment

best episode so far, imho!

Comment

^^^I agree mamabarri. Looks like they will be in a protective compound, but for how long??

Comment

you know it can't last long.. i think we're probably looking at how to escape rather than how to stay pretty quickly. *jmho*

Comment

All I can say about the Season's finale is one word INTENSE.......and so the journey begins.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X