Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Yellowstone Prequel 1923

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • militarymom
    Contract Poster
    • Nov 2019

Yellowstone Prequel 1923

Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren to Star in this new Prequel

• militarymom
    Contract Poster
    • Nov 2019

1923 will premiere Sunday, December 18th, on Paramount+

Comment

• militarymom
      Contract Poster
      • Nov 2019

Renewed for Season 2.

Comment

• militarymom
        Contract Poster
        • Nov 2019

Another great prequel, Great acting, and storylines. Ford and Mirran were great choices!
        Happy this has been renewed for a Part 2!

The cinematography in these series is just fantastic!

The storyline with the indigenous girl was hard to watch. What those children were put through, by religious people, to strip them of their culture and beliefs, was horrific!
        Last edited by militarymom; September 5, 2023, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That happened in Canada too. Tragic.
      • Rubythroat1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2014

With all the repeats on TV at this time, and the Labour Day marathons, I thought I would check out Yellowstone. YeGods, guns, graphic violence
        Native prejudice, mobsters, abuse of women, but I stuck with it anyway until I was " Yellowstoned". My biggest question is how all the killings
        took place without prosecution. For instance when Dutton's grandson was kidnapped, the men killed most responsible and left the head man
        to be taken to the hospital in exchange for the location of the boy. Gritty.
        I thought Texas was the big gun state. Montana is a competitor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡