Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• militarymom
    replied
    Crikey~ Technology is amazing, and also scary as hell!!

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I like some of the humorous touches, like Sarah and Grissom packing that suitcase, and changing bag locations. They are both
    obsessional. I noticed he calls her "Darlin' "

• Penelope P
    replied
    They also have aged very well and I look forward to the consultants solving Hodges case.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    What a great concept. Some of the former retired members of the old team reuniting to help Hodges. Then getting recruited as "consultants". Love it. Even Brass who I
    keep expecting to say "good thoughts, grasshopper" with his dry wit. He is legally blind, yet has the biggest picture window over Vegas that he cannot enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Me too militarymom!

• militarymom
    replied
    Aww, Hodges is married!

Gil is still Gil!

I am enjoying this show.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    That was a nice touch about Grissom!

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    I really enjoyed Epi 1. They introduced the new CSI's very well and charismatic all of them! True to Hollywood format, the Big Gun is not brought in first. Grissom is in the very last scene.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    I finally got my daughter to download "Immortality" the movie that ended off the CSI series, so now I can tuck in to the reboot.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I'm liking Paula Newsome aka Maxine and I like Joshua the tec guy. Hodges better be framed.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Lady Heather was one of my favourites too!

• Dixie_Amazon
    commented on 's reply
    I love to see Lady Heather again too!

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I read that they are "hoping" to see spot appearances of the original characters. I'd like to see Lady Heather !
    It is not the same without Catherine, Greg and Nick.

• Lanfear
    replied
    I was so happy to see that they kept the theme! So many network shows have done away with the theme song, to make time for more ads, today only the big cable networks seem to still have a decent theme song. I miss them.

Leave a comment:

• fire_lookout
    replied
    I caught the end and then watched the first twenty or so On-Demand. I too hope that Hodges is being framed. Haven't got enough of a read on the other characters as I only watched portions. I would like to see others from the original cast though.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X