Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great concept. Some of the former retired members of the old team reuniting to help Hodges. Then getting recruited as "consultants". Love it. Even Brass who I
    keep expecting to say "good thoughts, grasshopper" with his dry wit. He is legally blind, yet has the biggest picture window over Vegas that he cannot enjoy!

Comment

They also have aged very well and I look forward to the consultants solving Hodges case.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like some of the humorous touches, like Sarah and Grissom packing that suitcase, and changing bag locations. They are both
        obsessional. I noticed he calls her "Darlin' "

Crikey~ Technology is amazing, and also scary as hell!!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        As well as all the updated special effects too.

Grissom is having ear trouble again. At least Sarah is at his side. I'm getting a kick out of the new boss. She is no pushover. So the Hodges case is being taken out of their jurisdiction.
      I guess that lawyer with the pasted smile sensed the CSI had tricks up their sleeves. I'm fascinated by all the new technology and that they are no longer in a basement.

Comment

Agree and the biggest thing I noticed is that the character of Sarah has mellowed. She used to be up tight and totally emerged herself into each and every case.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yah, uptight about Lady Heather until Grissom said " Heather would never sleep with a client " in Immortality.
          Grissom Was her client. She got a PhD in psychology.

I just never got the Sara Gil thing, but I have to admit, they are growing on me. They made a good team last night.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see anything romantic with these two. Partners in crime only.

Sara was always over wound, serious and took each case too serious. Last episode was great with all of them pooling together to find the killer. The Captain Maxine had to deal with her son being targeted but she was able to speak out to the offender.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          It was interesting that the IAB recalled her employment reviews by Gil.

Clear Hodges already!!
        Kline was super creepy!
        I kinda love Joshua. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is Joshua the clairvoyant CSI played by Matt Lauria?

• militarymom
          militarymom commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes he is, Rubythroat1

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          He's the tech guy and very handsome to boot

I must say, as the episodes go along, I am very impressed by the writing, acting and direction. The characters are growing on me, and I like the clairvoyant fellow who can visualize
        scenarios based on evidence. My, my, but that investigative lawyer lady goes right for the cojones with all her interviews with Gil and Sarah. I love the way they are playing her so that when she hits them in court with testimony about Hodges, they will zing her right between the eyes. Grissom having that lab right in his "bar area" at the condo reminded me of Sherlock Holmes
        and his chemistry experiments !

Comment

I checked, and the overly assertive lady (Kat Foster) is not a lawyer, she is a detective on the case of Hodges, called Nora Cross. She latched onto a great part.
          Battle of wills between her, Grissom and Sarah.

Comment

The latest CSI episode has to be watched twice to get the gist. There were more creepy people in it than a Stephen King story. Clowns ! At least the Lady detective Nora came to a meeting
            of minds with the CSI group after witnessing their honesty with each other during a lockdown. Grissom got to show his dry sense of humor. I like their funny touches.
            I wonder where they found that roly poly female Ranger? She had a dry sense of humor too. I bet she is a stand up comic.

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Clowns are always a good s/l because they are creepy most of the time and get away with murder if they are so inclined!

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The girl/guy team mentioned "IT" and Joshua said he was scared of clowns since childhood.

Yikes! Wix and his creepy sister need to be taken down, fast!!

A halfway house for young convicted killers! That girl was creepy!

Good episode.

Comment

Where are they finding these character actors who play the wicked parts? Maybe they play zombies in horror films for a living? That sister with Huntington's disease who is
              the mastermind behind her brother's misdeeds? She creeped out Grissom. It's hard to shock him.
              I was waiting for the girl who poisoned her father "because he snored" to confess that he really molested her.
              Boss lady has her job pulled out from under her. I hope that Nora Cross the detective goes to bat for her. She could replace Brass in the CSI.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this show; it hasn't skipped a beat. Anybody know if Jorga and William are permanently cast?

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Penelope P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe that they are part of the cast. They always add another dimension.

Cool. It's a mix of old and new actors. Bring back George Eads!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X