• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • namers
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2008

Law & Order: Organized Crime

Christopher Meloni's L&O spinoff premiers on Thursday, April 1st. NBC.

Elliot Stabler will reunite with Olivia Benson in a crossover event on SVU, which will air at 9/8c, before the new spinoff airing at 10/9c. Can't wait 'till he meets Captain Benson.

• chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Yeppers, it's gonna be a good additional to the lineup!

Stabler will return while facing a personal tragedy & then go on 2 head up this new division(4 him).

Wondering if his daughter who is bi-polar will end up in some sort of tragedy or one of his other kids will die?

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm. Do you think that there's going to be a romance between he an Liv? He's divorced, yes?

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      When I read personal tragedy, I think that his wife and children will be killed. I don't think he'll be divorced. That may be what catapults him into this new role.

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, I don't think Namers posting about the divorce was meant to be the tragedy because if I remember right didn't they already divorce B4 Stabler even left?

I think Namers was talking about the divorce b4 Stabler left but I could be wrong!

I think I saw an epi not 2 long ago(re-run)where Stabler/Kathy(was that her name?) were talking about the divorce.

I think the personal tragedy will be about someone dying...perhaps the daughter who is bipolar or Dickie one of the sons?
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

IDK Namers, cause I was really surprised that Liv & the silver haired man were split up by show!

Not only did I like them 2gether but they seemed well suited & supportive of each other.

But, who knows ...I always thought she loved him but it might have been because he was "unavailable(meaning married)

Liv carried alot of baggage because of her family background(alcoholic mom/rapist dad)

Only, 13 more days!

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chandon and Believe. Yes, I vaguely remember them talking about it too. You make good points about her and relationships but I think it's time! I don't remember which boyfriend because I really liked Dean Winters though he was messed up too.

Was Liv raped by her dad? So he was a rapist and she was raped too? Oy!
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Liv's dad RAPED hr mother & that is how Liv was conceived.

Her dad had also raped other women Liv finds out!

I think but am not really sure that the serial killer whom Liv eventually killed is the one who might have raped hr when he held her & another hostage.

This was over several epi's when his story was told on the show!

Also, once Liv went undercover in a prison where a guard was accused of raping female inmates!

In Liv's quest 2 find all she could about her rapist father she met her half-brother who eventually died of an overdose!

The silver haired man I was talking about was the character who Liv had gone up against in several epi...he worked 4 IAB who investigate cops who are accused of wrongdoing!

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks. Geeze, that's some history. What's the actor's name?
  • Lanfear
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chandon1 View Post
    IDK, I don't think Namers posting about the divorce was meant to be the tragedy because if I remember right didn't they already divorce B4 Stabler even left?

I think Namers was talking about the divorce b4 Stabler left but I could be wrong!

I think I saw an epi not 2 long ago(re-run)where Stabler/Kathy(was that her name?) were talking about the divorce.

I think the personal tragedy will be about someone dying...perhaps the daughter who is bipolar or Dickie one of the sons?

They were separated, but then he showed up one night after a bad case, and they had comfort sex and conceived the last baby. The think they called off the divorce after that.

I saw in some article recently that Kathy, Dickie, and at least one of the daughters was going to be returning. Maybe his bipolar mom or another of his kids?

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      It's going to be a great crossover event.
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Namers, the actor's name that played the serial rapist William Lewis who Liv is held hostage by & she beats up & then is put on trial is Canadian actor Pablo Tell Schrieber.

He has been in many movies, tv shows, and even on Broadway. Quite an accomplished actor!

Yes, I agree it's gonna be GREAT event but then anytime another show is added 2 the franchise it is OK with me!

Looking 4ward 2 it & only 12 more days!

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      I was looking for the silver-haired boyfriend actor.
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

LMBO! Sorry Namers...his name is Robert John Burke and he plays the head of the IAB character Ed Tucker!

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehe, but hey what a pedigree!

Oh him; I didn't like him a whole lot, I recall.
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

I don’t know I just don’t see them romantically. It’s a different vibe I get from them. But it’s different shows that would be a lot of crossovers.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Romances don't seem to go anywhere with this bunch. Maybe they're cognizant of the length of the show and don't want to muddle it up with soap. ?

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that could be. I think one hand I understand shipping but on the other it makes working together and the others awkward. I also see a problem if there’s a break up.
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Namers, I actually NEVER really liked him until he & Liv got 2gether & then I saw how supportive he was of her even though he was still in IAB!

He became protective of her, her child, & showed support however he could but Liv can never really get 2 "close" 2 men because of her background....she doesn't trust & part of that is because not only of her mom being an alcoholic but her dad raping her mom.

I can't remember but I think this guy was also in SOA(Son's of Anarchy)as one of the Irish mob!

He is a very good actor & does have an impressive list of movie/tv credits!

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a mad crush on him and really liked them together.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      If you google Ed Tucker a wiki fan page comes up!
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

DON'T 4get y'all...show is almost here!

It's Tuesday night & only 1 day and a few hours LEFT!

And this is one of the best APRIL 1st ever!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by chandon1 View Post
      DON'T 4get y'all...show is almost here!

It's Tuesday night & only 1 day and a few hours LEFT!

And this is one of the best APRIL 1st ever!
      Already have it set to record. Sometimes I forget when things I want to watch will be on.

Comment

• chandon1
        chandon1 commented
        Editing a comment
        GOOD 2 hear!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I just got a new TV (well after I return the 2nd one) which is 'smart' and I have to remember how to record stuff too.
    • kahinamah
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2019

(Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) is the only Dick Wolf series that I still watch and love, and I will give Law & Order: Organized a chance.
      I liked that the writers kept Olivia and Eliott's relationship intact, without ending up as a couple.

I didn't like Chicago PD and Chicago Fire. I just quit Chicago Med and FBI, and not tempted by the FBI spin off

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Soap Addict
        • Mar 2004

I will give it a try. I may be in a minority but I didn't much care when Stabler left; and a Chris Meloni show isn't enough to lure me in but I do look fwd to seeing him and Mariska together again.. Mariska is IT for me - only if she were to leave SVU would I stop watching, but a new show has to grab me pretty quickly.. I did try the FBI spinoff but didn't stay with it.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't care that he left too. Just because he's the lead doesn't mean the show will be popular. They made a big deal of addressing the 10 years but it's possible that ship has sailed.

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Same, although I like Eliott, when he left it didn't do anything to me too, I find that the original Law & Order is much better now, since Olivia is the boss, alone with her team. I love it.
          The other series of the creator, the men are the heroes (even if he has women in their team) or men / women duo, there we have a woman who is to the orders
      • militarymom
        Contract Poster
        • Nov 2019

Love the commercial Chris Meloni does for City tv. It's been too long, Canada, Yes, it has!!

Comment

• chandon1
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2019

D-DAY is here & counting down!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X