Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead: World Beyond

Is an upcoming American post-apocalyptic horror drama limited series created by Scott M. Gimple and Matthew Negrete that is set to premiere on AMC on October 4, 2020. It is a spin-off series to The Walking Dead, which is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard, and is the third television series within The Walking Dead franchise. The series will consist of two 10-episode seasons before concluding.

Thank you for this info. I'll be watching and hoping it's as great as the last 10 years.

Comment

I might tune in tonight, or pull it up On Demand

Comment

I’ve got it on but I admit I wasn’t paying a lot of attention, not because of anything about the show, just busy doing other stuff.

Love me some Julia Ormond.

Comment

I really LOVE the sisters relationship.

They are both so fiesty.
          One sister is learning how 2 kill the zombies while the other sister is organizing & doing her thing.

One sister flips the bird 2 soldier in charge & the other fights the soldier with her words.

The kids leave just in time as we see later what happens 2 ALL the people from their community!

Seems, 2 me that the soldier in charge is doing some grand game of manipulating the kids in order 2 get some kind of information or help from the ir daddy!

Can't wait 2 see how show flushes out these other characters on the trip 2 NY!

2 security people going after the kids....will they be friends or foes?

Comment

Love the lil nuggets that show is dropping about the kids!

I love backstories so we can see character development & motivations!

Comment

Gave it my best effort but have decided to stop watching.

Comment

• chandon1
                chandon1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Perhaps, U will tune in some time later as that is exactly how I felt about FTWD.

I gave it the old college try & then tuned back in & STAYED.

And, I was sure glad I did.

• Doe
                Doe commented
                Editing a comment
                When I get that kind of advice I try to listen, so, okay, I'll try again.

I'm just so tired of the long lulls of, IMO, very boring conversations. I know they tell back stories but I don't ever remember WD being like this. I'm having a hard time investing in the characters. I'll give it another try. Thanks.

2nd & final season of TWD:World Beyond will premier October 3rd @ 10 P.M.!

Comment

I loved season 1, so can't wait to see season 2

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X