Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Omens

This is a mini series in 6 episodes and I believe it was on Amazon Prime first. The special effects are very good.
    This fantasy series sees fussy angel Aziraphale and loose-living demon Crowley team up to form an unlikely duo. The two have become overly fond of life on Earth, and they are forced into forming an alliance in an attempt to stop the approaching Armageddon. To do that, they have to find the missing Antichrist, an 11-year-old boy who is unaware that he is meant to bring the end of days upon humanity. Michael Sheen, David Tennant and Jon Hamm star in the series, which is based on the book of the same name by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
    The starting date that I have is July 19th........a long wait.

What channel? I've always wanted to see this.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Here in Canada VixensVamp, the previews are showing on Showcase. When we get closer, if there is a change, I'll let you know. Anything with Michael Sheen has my attention........he's just delicious in anything he acts in.

• VixensVamp
      VixensVamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, shoot.

He actually provides his voice in an episode of Doctor Who.

The commercials for this show are "Delicious" with Michael Sheen as the Angel ..........Can't wait till it starts!!

Comment

I watched it when it hit Netflix, it’s so much fun!

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so looking forward to it especially Michael Sheen.........I know he will rock his performance as an Angel

Counting down............and programmed..........Series starts this coming Sunday

Comment

Season finale this coming Sunday.

Comment

There will be a season 2! I repeat: there will be a season2!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X