Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Is anyone here watching it? I love this show! I became a Jane Levy fan when she was in Suburgatory and a big Peter Gallagher fan for years. I love music, singing, dancing. This show makes me laugh and cry and the musical numbers are great.
    Last edited by DEELUVSTONY; May 2, 2020, 10:54 AM.

And Mary Steenburgen and Lauren Graham! Great cast, and a really wonderful quirky show!

Comment

The whole cast is great including the guests like former daytime star Renee Goldsberry( Evangeline Williamson, OLTL) for example. Loved Renee & Lauren singing "That Boy Is Mine"!

Comment

Well that was a heart wrenching finale !!

I sure hope this gets renewed!!

Comment

By the time the finale was over I had tears streaming down my face. The song choice was one that had memories for me with my father who passed away a few years ago. I really hope it gets picked up for a second season.

Comment

Yay, it has been renewed!!

Comment

I just found out. I'm so happy. I wonder when it will return. I am hoping they find a way to keep Peter Gallagher in the show maybe dream sequences or flash backs or something.

​​

Comment

Season 2 premiere Jan 5th
                Last edited by militarymom; November 20, 2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I am very glad that the show is back. I am glad that Peter Gallagher was in the eppy. I hope they find ways to bring him back occasionally. So Zoey fans are you team Simon or team Max or neither?

Comment

I was so disappointed NBC did not renew it for a third season. But there is a little hope. Roku TV is possibly going to do a holiday movie. If the movie does well they might bring the show back.

Comment

Did anyone watch the Xmas movie on Roku? I watched it last night and I thought it was very well done. My only complaint was that Simon didn't get a song which was a little odd. All of the main characters sang even if it was just part of a group number. I hope it will get picked up for more episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X