Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• militarymom
    replied
    I see the first 2 seasons are up on Netflix Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    I love Donovan and hopefully he will recover. He hasn't shared his health problems, but he should. Liam, Liam, you'll never learn until it's too late.

• Lanfear
    replied
    I just checked Hulu and Netflix for this, and no dice. I guess they don’t show up until a US company buys them, but it looks like something I’d enjoy. Rats!

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    I was so happy we still get to see Liam, but then, ugh.
    I will miss Alison
    My Donovan better be OK!!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I missed the opening of Season 3 and I'm catching up on it On Demand............Episode 4 is on tonight. Great beginning.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    I was scared Liam was going to shoot Ross! Glad that didn't happen. His leaving was sad. Glad Jenny has finally forgiven herself for the death of her sister.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    DId anyone watching last night's episode say "Oh......crap" half way through the episode. Great conclusion but Liam is in trouble. Kelly and Liam do very nice love scenes

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Great episode militarymom. Detective Donovan didn't see a few things coming. Liam is losing it and Kelly..........I hope we solve her story and I'm sure Jenny isn't going crazy.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    Good episode! I knew Kelly wasn't what she seemed. And good twist at the end. Look forward to the finale. The season we too fast!

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    Part 1 of the season finale tonight,

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    I love the detective, too. I had loved him when he was on Orphan Black. The entire cast is great. I have always liked Nicholas Campbell, her dad.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    So happy that someone else is watching this show!! Love Liam and yes he has some demons along with Jenny. Kelly is trouble with a Capital "K". I also love Det. Donovan McAvoy. Great cast.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    I like this show. Hard to tell who is battling more demons, Jenny, or Liam? And is Kelly just a little too good to be true?

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Just a reminder that Coroner begins tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    will do! i can't get CBC, and i don't know how to "torrent", but it MIGHT show up on one of my streamers later.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X