Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coroner

Season 2 of this series returns on January 7th. Looking forward to it. Please check your local stations for times.

I’ve never heard of this one, network should I look under?

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Lanfear. It's on CBC... Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and it's a good show.
      Last edited by Penelope P; January 1, 2020, 04:49 AM.

miss P, is this anything like quincy? the one with ...oh what's his name...jack klugman? i loved that show!

Comment

Bummer, I guess I'll have to torrent it if it's not available to stream anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
        miss P, is this anything like quincy? the one with ...oh what's his name...jack klugman? i loved that show!
        I'd say no mamabarri. The main character has a Hollywood name: Serinda Swan and she's petite, "pixie"ish but good at her job. Love her "man" toy . Look her up.

Comment

will do! i can't get CBC, and i don't know how to "torrent", but it MIGHT show up on one of my streamers later.

Comment

Just a reminder that Coroner begins tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

I like this show. Hard to tell who is battling more demons, Jenny, or Liam? And is Kelly just a little too good to be true?

Comment

So happy that someone else is watching this show!! Love Liam and yes he has some demons along with Jenny. Kelly is trouble with a Capital "K". I also love Det. Donovan McAvoy. Great cast.

Comment

I love the detective, too. I had loved him when he was on Orphan Black. The entire cast is great. I have always liked Nicholas Campbell, her dad.

Comment

Part 1 of the season finale tonight,

Comment

Good episode! I knew Kelly wasn't what she seemed. And good twist at the end. Look forward to the finale. The season we too fast!

Comment

Great episode militarymom. Detective Donovan didn't see a few things coming. Liam is losing it and Kelly..........I hope we solve her story and I'm sure Jenny isn't going crazy.

Comment

DId anyone watching last night's episode say "Oh......crap" half way through the episode. Great conclusion but Liam is in trouble. Kelly and Liam do very nice love scenes

Comment

I was scared Liam was going to shoot Ross! Glad that didn't happen. His leaving was sad. Glad Jenny has finally forgiven herself for the death of her sister.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X