X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

LOL at Moira's fractured English: "While I marinate" and "Care to ensconce yourself/"
    Jocelyn and her frazzled hairdo......what a hoot!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2014

I felt sorry for Stevie when Emir treated her like a cheap one night stand. Thanks to Johnny Rose, who thinks of her like another daughter, and rescued her home.
      I noticed that when Moira brought the Cabaret script by for Stevie, she used her "real voice" and not the affected one she uses on the show. That was a touching scene
      for the usually scattered and hoity toity Moira. Looking forward to seeing Stevie as Sally Bowles, and Alexis as "cabaret dancer # 6". I think David should be "Emcee".

Comment

• Penelope P
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2007

I was really touched with how Moira approached Stevie knowing that she was perfect for the part and realizing her heart was broken. Johnny Rose a very understated and important role.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2014

As always I am overwhelmed by the wardrobes of Moira--and I know that Daniel levy picks all of their clothes. Today she looked like Steam Punk crossed with Goth.
          She is really kind to a very low self-esteem Stevie, in their stage exercises for Cabaret. Stevie might just make it yet.
          David in the baseball game was hilarious.

Comment

• Penelope P
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

Her necklace looked like it weighed 10 pounds, but I'm sure it didn't and the baseball game was hilarious.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              Her necklace looked like it weighed 10 pounds, but I'm sure it didn't and the baseball game was hilarious.
              Johnny Rose made David wear a helmet because 9 times out of ten--he gets hit by a flying ball! And he did--but he reached the base after hitting it out of the park!
              His swishy dash to the base had me screaming with hoots!

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

OMG, last episode was hilarious.
                David to Alexis......"You killed my Comagotchi's (I think it's Tomagotchi, but with a twist)
                I actually loved loved Moira's b/w dress and accessories.
                Wendy and the "thousand" bracelets on her arms.
                Moira calling Johnny "Feather Feet!"
                David last words......."I'm not touching that!!"....................LOL!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2014

Yes, I howled all the way through it. At Bebe' and her dead cat. And free spa day thanks to all the tears. Bet she is a big help on the farm.
                  Robin Duke, who plays David's former boss at the Blouse Barn, was great. No GAY-DAR ! She is former alumni with Catherine O'Hara in comedy
                  and I think was in skits at the Old Firehall Toronto and SCTV in the old days.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

Who would have thought I could cry about an SC episode? David plans a surprise birthday party for his partner, and has invited his parents who don't know he's gay.
                    Moira has a press junket for her crow film and runs into an old pal from the soap days. The show put a PSM at the end, providing help for anyone who is contemplating "coming out".
                    I even liked Roland, who, although he seems like a rural whackjob, is equal opportunity with the people he knows.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2014

David just keeps getting funnier. Unfortunately, Johnny Rose bombs in the standup comic role. Stevie and David's partner did very well in the "Money Makes the World Go Around"
                      skit from Cabaret in rehearsal. Can you imagine Alexis six months in a Galapagos island camp?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jan 2014

Touching scene watching David get proposed to by his partner, on an almost aborted hike in the woods. I laughed out loud when a branch pierces the partner's sneaker
                        and David say's "I don't trust where that branch has been! " and pulls out his disinfectant. ! David looked like a big tall bear when he hugged the partner, who gave him gold
                        rings. (His fingers all have silver rings on them.)
                        I still cannot wait to see Alexis take off for The Galapagos (Darwin island) with Ted. Six months with no mani-pedi! Or green slurry?

Comment

• Penelope P
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Feb 2007

Alexis at the Galapagos with Ted should be priceless!
                          LOL at Moira's saying to Johnny: "You keep everything inside like a bashful clam!!"

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                            Rubythroat1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank God for Stevie.
                        • Penelope P
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Feb 2007

We need to get her a "love" mate to keep her sanity Rubythroat1

Comment

• Penelope P
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Feb 2007

I've read that Schitt's Creek will have it's final season 6.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                              I've read that Schitt's Creek will have it's final season 6.
                              Well, next season David will get married, and maybe even Alexis. Johnny and Moira may hit it rich again and sell the town.
                              I also want Stevie to meet her soul mate.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X