Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Million Little Things

I just saw this show for the first time. It was Episode 8. This show is everything a soap should be. I love it. Now I have to start from the beginning.

If any of you watch this show, please weigh in and we'll talk!

Now that would be a treat believeinme246. What day is this show usually on? What station usually covers it?

Comment

I hope you watch! It's on ABC at 10pm.

Comment

• samson2
        samson2 commented
        Editing a comment
        They even moved it to Thursday’s after Greys Anatomy.......

I am SO in love with this show !!!!!!! All the actors are amazing and this is honestly an awesome cast. I don't love all the characters,lol. I have made a connection with Rome,Gina,Maggie,Gary and Katherine. Eddie and Deliah are two characters i can live without.

Honestly, if the writers had made Katherine a bad mother and a bad wife then i could see why Eddie cheated but she worked too much and therefore she was "cheating " with her job. Katherine deserves all the happiness and Eddie is still lying to her.

Comment

This week's show was so powerful. That one scene when Regina's friends help her to understand her mother and then she went outside to ask---like wow. I only wish that these writers could also write for our daytime soaps. As I said in one of my earlier posts, this show is everything that a soap should be about.

Comment

Wow. I cried my eyes out at this week's show. This show is so real and so beautiful, but doesn't shield us from life's sadness either.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
            I just saw this show for the first time. It was Episode 8. This show is everything a soap should be. I love it. Now I have to start from the beginning.

If any of you watch this show, please weigh in and we'll talk!
            It’s an awesome show, I didn’t know if I would be able to watch about suicide, but it’s so much more!
            Its awesome and tells everyone’s stories separately, not just all centered about Jon. I am gong to be so happy when they explain and bring out Barbara Morgan......

Comment

Originally posted by carson288208 View Post
              I am SO in love with this show !!!!!!! All the actors are amazing and this is honestly an awesome cast. I don't love all the characters,lol. I have made a connection with Rome,Gina,Maggie,Gary and Katherine. Eddie and Deliah are two characters i can live without.

Honestly, if the writers had made Katherine a bad mother and a bad wife then i could see why Eddie cheated but she worked too much and therefore she was "cheating " with her job. Katherine deserves all the happiness and Eddie is still lying to her.
              I love Maggie and Garry, Rome is a good guy.Gina I could live without and Eddie as well, unless he was back with Katherine fierce watching tonight’s show. The Barbara Morgan thing enough already lol She was in the house and then disappeared like POW...... Next weeks our Season Finale. Thank full we get Seasoon 2.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X