Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of The Last of Us and The Whispers to me in some aspects, so checking it out. Hope it doesn't get canceled.

Comment

I loved the friend who they stayed with. I was so sad about the shoot out and hope that she is wounded but not dead, so that we could see her again.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! I was so happy about that. Amy is getting a family with the people who want to protect her and care about her.

I really really like this show believeinme246. My taping cut off before the shoot out and like you, I hope she wasn't killed. They need her for information so that would be stupid on their part. The guard deserved his just reward

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
        I loved the friend who they stayed with. I was so sad about the shoot out and hope that she is wounded but not dead, so that we could see her again.
        I won't spoil it for you til you watch last night's episode!!

Comment

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw it and was so happy. I love the bond between the good characters on this show.

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a relief! I think the good characters are needed and don’t want anything happening to them.

I will say one thing: one of those drs gets what's coming to him, and I am so glad.

Comment

OMG VixensVamp, they sure did. What a twisted terrifying place that is and the young girl has hidden powers.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X