Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manifest

New series set to begin on September 24th. The story is about a Montego Air flight that finally lands with 191 passengers and crew. They begin to realize that the rest of the world have presumed dead for over five years
    Cast: J.R. Ramirez, Josh Dallas, Jack Messina and Melissa Roxburgh.

I seen the preview for this and I really can't wait to see it this show looks good.

Comment

Wonder if it about Aliens.............

Comment

This new series starts tonight.........please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Wasn't there a "Twilight Zone" episode similar to this or rather "Manifest" is similar to that "Twilight Zone" episode? A passenger plane goes through a time warp. I seem to remember this.

Comment

Yes. At the end of the Twilight Zone, they were about to land and saw a dinosaur.

Comment

The first episode was really good. I can’t wait for more

Comment

The first episode was really great and I really can't wait for next one to see more of what is going to happen to the passengers of the flight.

Comment

This was a good start. I have this on my DVR, I'm excited to keep watching. Reminds me of 'Lost' in a way.

Comment

I was thinking of "Lost" also 80sBaby and I like the start of this show and will keep it on my DVR.

Comment

This was a very good show. However, I hope that it doesn't use the formula as did Lost, The Crossing, Falling Skies, and so many other shows.

Today it's intriguing. I really don't want it to go through a stage of people being evil to people. Stick with the intrigue, not the human bigotry stuff. There is a lot of far more interesting stories rather than scientists wanting to imprison and analyze these people or current residents mistrusting and being afraid of them.

Comment

• 80sBaby
                        80sBaby
                        Senior Board Member
                        80sBaby commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree, we won't need a remake of those shows, hopefully the creators are very creative and will not try to replicate it. I can see the use of some elements, but I hope they don't repeat it all.

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                      This was a good start. I have this on my DVR, I'm excited to keep watching. Reminds me of 'Lost' in a way.
                      I can’t remember where I read it not sure if it’s the producers or writer but some of the people who worked on the show lost are involved in this show.

Comment

This week's episode was pretty good. I believe this show has many great story elements that they could play with.

Comment

Like some other posters, I got a "Lost" vibe as well when I first saw the trailer for this show. But I really hope they don't go that route because it felt like the "Lost" writers were making it up as they went along and just throwing out whatever random thoughts came into their minds and putting them into the show. Way too confusing and impossible to follow (for me, at least). So far, "Manifest" has been very good and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays on track.

Comment

I'm confused about the death of the woman who told her story all over the place on TV (I think her name was Kelly maybe?) We viewers clearly saw nothing but a shadow in both the parking garage when she was going to her car and then again behind her in the living room while she was watching TV. On the Oct. 8th episode, they sure made it seem like the housekeeper/husband's girlfriend had killed her. Yes, she had the woman's necklace in her car after the wreck but she said she found the woman dead, meaning she probably just took the necklace from her. She kept saying "She was supposed to be dead" as if she decided to make sure that the woman actually died and she'll probably end up in prison for the deed but I think there's something much more mysterious going on here, especially with the blood anomalies and next week's preview talking about a stowaway on the plane.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X