X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

I'm still not sure about Rick's fate. He is wounded and if it's not looked after, he will turn .

Comment

• Nightrocker
      Nightrocker commented
      Editing a comment
      IF Rick a Zombie go after Negan ...............
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

First: If Rick was a Zombie, Negan would just be food; I'd rather Michonne and her wicked Katana seek revenge!!
    Second: Happy Happy Birthday Nightrocker!! Have a blast!!

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday Nightrocker!

My niece’s birthday is today, she’s 29. How time flies....

It’s also Scott Clifton’s birthday.

• Nightrocker
      Nightrocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ILoveBizzle for your Birthday Wishes . I hope you Niece has a good Birthday too. Have a Good and Safe Halloween .

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re welcome, and thanks!
  • mox28
    Newcomer
    • Aug 2018

Just a reminder to set your clocks back 1 hour this Saturday night/Sunday morning (Nov. 3/4). I personally wish they'd just do away with this whole time change thing; it never did make any sense to me.
    Last edited by mox28; November 3, 2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• VixensVamp
      VixensVamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I did after my nightly ritual.
  • VixensVamp
    Soap Addict
    • Mar 2009

Tonight is the night. (11-4)

I still wish Morgan could be there, considering he's the first living adult Rick encountered after coming out of his coma.

I might watch the rest of the season, but I doubt it.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Aug 2009

So nervous about this ep!

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
        ILoveBizzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I just have to wonder what the drop off will be once he’s gone. Ratings dropped after Glenn and Abraham and then again after Carl.

• VixensVamp
        VixensVamp commented
        Editing a comment
        ILoveBizzie I'm thinking more people will stop watching. I think ratings weren't good from the first episode of the season. Probably kept dropping ever since.

• Nightrocker
        Nightrocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Three More Episode for the First Half of the Season
    • Nightrocker
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2004

1 Laughing Rick
      2 Leather Belt off Rebar
      3 Ride that white horse Rick
      4 Jadis Smokey Rv
      5 Walker Marathon
      6 Rick is this the Evil Dead Cabin
      7 Going Back to Atlanta Rick
      8 Shane Back in Retro Episode
      9 Shane the Walker
      10 The Evil Dead Walkers
      11 Color by Numbers with Michonne
      12 Maggie and the Crowbar
      13 Michonne the Jailer
      14 Negan and the Widow
      15 Glenn Beautiful Brains
      16 Crying Negan
      17 Negan Plead Maggie To Kill Him to be with his Wife
      18 Not the Old Negan
      19 Rick Sleeping on a Horse
      20 Scott Wilson Thanks Rick for keep Maggie and his Grandson Together
      21 The Powers of Scott Wilson
      22 Walkers are Hurgry
      23 Rick and the Dead
      24 Sasha Rick Did His Part
      25 Wake Up Rick
      26 Rick Bloody Gut
      27 Tent Walkers
      28 The Army Arrives on the Bridge for Rick
      29 Fight for Michonne Rick
      30 Michonne Kiss Wake up Sleeping Beauty
      31 Blood Dripping Rick
      32 Bridge of Walkers
      33 Daryl Crossbow Walkers
      34 Rick Axed Walkers
      35 Rick Burned to Flames
      36 Michonne
      37 IMO I Hoped Rick Jumped off the Bridge and Swim down Stream To make another Day
      38 A happy day for Jadis?
      39 Rick is B
      40 Rick off to the Helicopter
      41 Sheriff Judith

Comment

• VixensVamp
        Soap Addict
        • Mar 2009

I was crying.

Was I hearing things? Did I heard Walkers saying "Where are they?"

Comment

• Nightrocker
          Nightrocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Are the Walkers now beginning to Talk like Bub on Day of the Dead ?

• VixensVamp
          VixensVamp commented
          Editing a comment
          No. Turns out, they aren't the actual Walkers. They're the new villains.
      • mox28
        Newcomer
        • Aug 2018

Am I the only one who was disappointed by this? I found it to be an incredibly slow-moving slog of an episode that didn't deliver what I was expecting... at all. And now as I'm typing this, I'm listening to Gimple on "Talking Dead" discussing what sounds like a giant rip-off for the viewers.

Comment

• Nightrocker
          Nightrocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the Next Episode a Time Jump ?

• mox28
          mox28 commented
          Editing a comment
          Apparently it's going to be a really big time jump, Nightrocker! I was surprised when Maggie said to Michonne that it had been a year and a half since Abraham and Glenn were murdered because it seemed like it had only been about a year (or even a little less). Maggie had just found out she was pregnant and wasn't showing at all and Hershel is now about 6 months old (don't think he's crawling yet) so that 1-1/2 year timeline doesn't really add up (at least to me). But from what we saw last night about the next 3 episodes, Judith has aged a few years and Carol has very long hair for the first time ever. I don't mind time jumps but these huge ones out of nowhere are kind of jarring. They should have been doing them while Chandler Riggs was still on the show because in a pretty short amount of time, he grew about a foot and his voice changed but Judith was still an baby who had to be carried around by Tyrese and others.
      • ILoveBizzie
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Aug 2009

I’m not disappointed, so glad it didn’t end like I thought it would!

Comment

• Penelope P
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2007

Dear Nightrocker, may I add another to your already awesome list?
          42. The bloody "*******" commercials!!
          Episode was done very well IMO and that's one well trained horse.
          Sheriff Judith Grimes gives me hope.
          I wept.

Comment

• Nightrocker
            Nightrocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I Know Penelope every Time I wanted to add to the list a Commercial would come up Lol .Is The AMC App worth Getting ?

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            I realize that this episode demanded a lot of "commercial money" because of all involved, I just do errands in between commercial breaks but it is annoyed as heck. I have no idea if the App is worth getting, but I'll pass.
        • mox28
          Newcomer
          • Aug 2018

Off-topic: Has anyone else noticed that this season, it starts out with "Previously on The Walking Dead", whereas on the previous seasons it was "Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead"? I wonder why they decided to remove the "AMC's" part of it? Just curious.

Comment

• mamabarri
            mamabarri commented
            Editing a comment
            mox, it could be because the website has added a few non-amc show's like stan against evil. i was VERY pleased about that, the IFC website is always glitchy.
        • mox28
          Newcomer
          • Aug 2018

So how do the rest of you feel about these "AMC movies" that they're going to do about Rick's story as well as other characters? While I'm glad that Rick is still alive, I feel like we've been lied to by the people involved. They kept saying "Rick Grimes' last episode" and Andrew Lincoln was leaving because he wanted to be with his family and to do other things. I know that those statements aren't technically lies per se (he can still be with his family and "other things" refers to the movies) but they got us all emotional about what we assumed was going to be the death of the heart and soul of TWD but then pulled a switcheroo. It bothers me that the rest of Rick's family all assume that he's dead. I also didn't like how Rick was evidently accepting of being in a helicopter with Jadis... the Rick we know would be doing everything he could to get back to Michonne and the others. I'm personally not too interested (at least not yet) to watch these movies they have planned because they won't be the same without the characters we've been watching for years now. Maybe it's just me but I feel like AMC/Gimple, etc. are just trying to milk TWD by doing the movies because the ratings have been falling for the show.

Comment

• Nightrocker
            Nightrocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I will Watch These AMC Flims if Dale or past characters from the first few Seasons are on it .

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t feel lied to because it is his last episode, the other things will be movies. And I can see why they would want us to think by “last episode”, he’s going to die so we can be shocked and pleasantly surprised that he lived.

Rick was barely hanging on, he wouldn’t have been able to fight to get back to the others.

• mox28
            mox28 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know Rick was weak from the loss of blood but he managed okay when it really counted. I know he's a good shot but being able to brain several walkers from a fair distance in his condition, let alone land a perfect shot that caused the explosion? The thing that bothers me the most about this whole situation is that Michonne, Daryl, and the others won't know that he's still alive. I was amazed that they all just automatically assumed that Rick was blown up without searching the area to make sure. Rick and the others have survived a lot of things that should have killed them (remember Glenn in the walker-infested alley and under the dumpster?) but Daryl and Michonne immediately started crying and didn't even bother to check. Now with these movies and different characters, will Rick and the familiar TWD family ever find their way back to each other? From what Gimple said, it sounded like the movies and the TV show weren't going to cross paths. And if they decide to have Rick and the group get back together again somehow, will it be too little too late?
        • mamabarri
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2013

i'm behind on this, it's interesting to read y'all's commentary. i knew nothing about the movies!

Comment

• Penelope P
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

Waving to mamabarri!! Has anyone questioned why the group have never seen the helicopters???

Comment

• mamabarri
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2013

waving back from sunny st. pete, lol! didn't morgan see a helicopter as he was leaving, or was that on fear?

Comment

• Nightrocker
                Nightrocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Did Father G see a Helicopter or Know about it from Jadis or was he knock out cold

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X