Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scene with Fuentes reminds me of early episodes of the Resident, where there was so much residual wrong in the hospital. I think we're going to have a really good season finale when karma wins.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
      The scene with Fuentes reminds me of early episodes of the Resident, where there was so much residual wrong in the hospital. I think we're going to have a really good season finale when karma wins.
      Karma will win
      It's interesting to see Max and the hospital struggling that kind of trouble, and also looking forward to seeing the karma win.

Comment

Are we pulling a Grey's now, with Drs in 2 places?
        The parents who thought it was a prank . Iggy was so good with them.
        Floyd, get a DNA test, then get out of this thruple.

Now we have to wait until Jan 4th.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Max and Helen took a taxi from work straight to the airport? They forgot the baby! I think that was a bit of a blooper.

Comment

It's only me who finds Helen selfish, forcing Max to leave the hospital, and the grandparents won't see their little girl as much as they used to, living in another country.

I love Lauren, but I understand Mina's anger

So who is the father of Floyd's girlfriend's baby?

The hospital is experiencing a crisis, and its director Dr Veronica Fuentes is not even present !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
            It's only me who finds Helen selfish, forcing Max to leave the hospital, and the grandparents won't see their little girl as much as they used to, living in another country.

I love Lauren, but I understand Mina's anger

So who is the father of Floyd's girlfriend's baby?

The hospital is experiencing a crisis, and its director Dr Veronica Fuentes is not even present !!!!!!!
            I am not totally on board with Helen and Max. I would like to be and honestly have no problem with a man following his girlfriend or however the are defining it. Women do it all the time. I just think his heart is with New Amsterdam and the life he and Luna have there . Maybe if they had a real bond I could get into this pairing but something is off about it’s like they just go through the motions. It’s not like when he’s fighting for the hospital, the patients, the staff, or wanting to be a good father.

I guess I am relieved Veronica isn’t around but I am sure getting rid of her won’t be that easy.

I saw the pregnancy coming a mile away.

Lauren is an interesting hybrid . She genuinely does care about her patients and will do anything for them like Max . Yet she isn’t interested in lightening up as they continue to show . Poor Mark ( glad he made it!) her bedside manner is a hit and a miss. But I do like her . Mina had reason to be upset.

Comment

• kahinamah
              kahinamah
              Scriptwriter
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, so happy finally that it is not a woman who gives up everything for a man, but you are right his heart is in New Amsterdam, he lets everything down while he is in a relationship with Helen that for a few weeks.

Agree with everything you've written.

I’m really loving Dr. Wilder. I hope she stays.

Funny how everyone mostly ignored Fuentes .

Mia is just annoying and an odd choice for Fuentes to hire but maybe she will prove to be on the right side .

Glad Iggy found a way for the employees to stay.

The triangle with Reynolds is just annoying and he deserves a better sl .

Max needs to come back.
            Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Last edited by Emerald Greens; January 5, 2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I love Dr Wilder!

Santa as Fuentes assistant,

Different city, same Max. So, what will he do now?

Agree, hate the Floyd storyline.

Comment

I do not know the English medical system, but if it is like the one in France and in the majority of European countries and also in Canada, the systems are not perfect, but everyone is treated and has a very good insurance illness for people who cannot afford or are unemployed, reimbursed at 100%. So I would say that Max treats his patients and the medical world like the Europeans do and that's great. I hope that one day Americans will all be treated the same when it comes to health, being in good health should not only be given to the rich, but to everyone.

I love that Helen wants to be successful on her own, it's her fight.
                Max has to come back to New Amsterdam, because his fight is in this hospital.

Not a fan of the Reynolds story.

Comment

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah
                  Scriptwriter
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I remember Dr house and Cuddy, you are right, Cuddy knew how to run the hospital while being human.

I love Wilder she is a good addition to the cast. And also Ben his interpreter.
                  I would like Karen to be back, if one of those fired comes back, she and Max made a good team. Afterwards it's good to advance, and not always bring back characters from before, and make way for new ones too.

I think Max will come back before the end of the season in New amsterdam, that's where it belongs.

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah Cuddy got on my nerves more in the later seasons but looking back she wanted the hospital to serve the patients and do more for them not less. That’s why the clinic was important to her.
                  I just wonder what it will be that gets Max to return.

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah
                  Scriptwriter
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Possible that Max understands that he does not need to change the English medical system, it is the fight of Helen, or that the chief of New amsterdam after the revolution of the doctors, the hospital finds itself without chief, or her daughter does not good in England they so go home.

• Max in London, i this allows him to get out of his comfort zone, even so impatient for him to find his hospital, it was very funny when he was stealing medications to help this taxi driver

I have liked a lot of Lauren's story, and Iggy's too

Maybe a silly question, but how Helen is going to pay three salaries, she doesn't run a big hospital, and it's not in the private sector, even so her idea is excellent.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X