• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore ideas
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we do!!

• Penelope P
    replied
    I started to watch the Season finale and just had a feeling that something was missing. You're right about the writers and we know writers very well, don't we

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    NO LONGER A SPOILER, BUT DISCUSSING THE LAST EPISODE (Skip if you haven't watched yet.)

So, here are some of my thoughts:

First of all, the show is called "Killing Eve", so it seems to me that Eve ultimately should have ended up actually being killed by Villanelle! Not that I didn't love the Eve character, but she and Villanelle had finally resolved their mutual love/admiration/obsession with each other, and Villanelle never ever ever let sentiment get in the way of her assigned missions or personal goals. Secondly, there is no good reason why Carolyn should have ended up prevailing. I cannot think of one good reason why she should have! Then there's the fact that Villanelle's death was nothing less than wimpy and a bit WTF, as far as I was concerned. And so, in my opinion, Villanelle should have killed Eve, killed Carolyn, and then mysteriously disappeared into Villanelle Land.

It seems like the script was rushed and that the writers didn't quite know how to resolve everything, in the end. What a disappointment!

I look forward to reading everyone else's thoughts on this!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Started with a bang and ended with a sizzle. They deserved better IMO.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Okay! Re: the series ending: Totally agree! I thought it was just me! Very unsatisfying

• Moore ideas
    replied
    My husband and I just watched the last episode. We've loved the entire series, but we both absolutely hated the ending. I won't say much, but we thought it was both rushed and weak, among other things.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    The best Villanelle is when she's a psycho, but it was funny watching her try to change and become better, it was funny because she really forced herself and we knew it wasn't working, Jodie comer is a talented actress. I also love Sandra Ho and Fiona Shaw, a truly perfect cast of women.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    commented on 's reply
    Same I thought of that when I saw Russia, sometimes things can be very ironic.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Oh you are an early bird too Soapfaan54!. This was probably filmed way before our current news but now in our minds sadly.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    I also caught the irony of the setting, Pene P. Frankly, I was just thankful for the respite from the news...

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    LOL.......And what a place to start from................Russia!!

• Soapfan54
    replied
    They're baaaaack!! Wait, what? The church hasn't burst into flames?!!
    Last edited by Soapfan54; March 1, 2022, 02:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    The return is excellent, I loved it, this series is brilliant and exciting.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Just a reminder that the fourth and final season of Killing Eve starts tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    The final season of Killing Eve begins on February 27th.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X