Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetbitter

Is anyone watching Sweetbitter on Starz? It's hot. Last night was a bit of a downer but I really like the chemistry of the actors.

Yes lots of drugs and sex . Will it be back for season 2 . Will there be a Showdown between baby monster and Simoan

Comment

I really thought that Simone was going to get into the bathtub with her. They had such a nice thing going. However, when she woke up, Simone seemed so cold. I suppose if someone came to visit and fell asleep in my tub for hours, I'd be a bit pi$$y too. However, Simone seemed to coax her to get comfortable and to relax and sleep. I had almost wondered if Simone had drugged her, because she had seemed so accommodating.

The characters are really interesting on this show, but last night's episode seems to have taken a dark turn. That was really too bad because I liked the tale of camaraderie and overcoming one's problems. I don't care for shows that just get darker. Still, I really hope for renewal and can't wait to see what next season has to offer.

Comment

The Russian Character is interesting . I like to know his back story and Howards .

Comment

Baby Monster TKO
          Baby Monster why did you sleep in my tub
          Simone and Fred?
          Baby Monster and Jake ?
          30 years old Wine mistake
          Baby Monster is in
          Simone Plots

Comment

I am so ambivalent about Simone. On the surface she is like a mother figure, a mentor, a friend. But deep down, she is competitive and wants to get rid of the potential competition.

Baby Monster, Little One looked up to Simone, but Simone might have been trying to learn Baby Monster's magic, so that it could improve her own chances at work.

I'm glad that the boss used Simone to give over the strips, to humble her a bit.

I know that I've known people like that at work. I suppose everyone does.

Comment

Sweetbitter has been picked up for a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                Sweetbitter has been picked up for a second season.

That great news! I can't wait to see what Baby Monster wil be up to next season . Vida and Sweetbitter are a great pair of shows .

Comment

I was watching an older Code Black and saw Simone playing a CDC episode. She is a good actor.

Comment

Do you know the start date for Bittersweet or Vida .............................

Comment

Nightrocker
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Nightrocker , I saw an article that says that the return date hasn't yet been set.

Comment

thank you for the info believeinme

Comment

Has anyone heard about a second season of Sweetbitter or Vida? I really loved these shows. Simone was my favorite character in Sweetbitter. I don't know whether any fans of this show saw the Code Black episode with hemorrhagic fever, but the actress was one of the CDC agents.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                            Has anyone heard about a second season of Sweetbitter or Vida? I really loved these shows. Simone was my favorite character in Sweetbitter. I don't know whether any fans of this show saw the Code Black episode with hemorrhagic fever, but the actress was one of the CDC agents.
                            i hope they come out this summer
                            Nightrocker
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            Last edited by Nightrocker; February 6, 2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X