Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    welcome to the forum, ide clair! i'm barri, it's a pleasure to meet you! i hope you'll join some of our other discussions, what's YOUR tv passion? mine is my 2 CBS soaps, and pretty much any show that relates to the supernatural. and cooking shows, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Ide Clair
    replied
    I thought it was good. I found the entire season on 'on demand' and watched all the episodes back to back. I kind of wanted them to have greater superpowers, though....lol

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i think i'm going to have to do some reading on my comic book site, i'm missing too many references to other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i think i'll need to watch the finale again, to see if i'm happier with it then i was last night.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    Spoilers:

Spring 2019 will be Mayhem. (And in case you're wondering, yes...that was her.)

I have a new favorite show.

I was wondering how those two would end up living together.

We saw some of Ty's hunger. Tandy can control it. (I don't mean sexual hunger.)

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    luke cage? no clue? i was DISGUSTED with all the cops who just stood there and let whatshername get beat up by a murderer! and frankly, i am NOT happy with tandy at all.
    i think you're right, though, voodoo auntie is is going to play a big part in the finale.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    I did a mini binge watch early this morning. (Started from episode 5.) Misty from Luke Cage was mentioned. I was proud of Ty using his power to escape. And, when he used the cloak. I think the Voodoo priestess aunt will be the one to guide Tandy and Ty. Still don't trust the neice. This Thursday is the season finale. ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    anybody besides me still watching? i think this week is the season finale?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    it's okay, hon, i know shows like this don't appeal to everyone's tastes. example, i can NOT watch cop or doctor shows, period.

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan54
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    i like this new lady, mina. i hope she and her dad are around more.
    Mamabarri, I have to cut the show loose. I started watching last week's recorded show, which began w/a voodoo "reading" AND a full-on sexual act. I had to turn it off. I can't watch this stuff, especially the voodoo.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i like this new lady, mina. i hope she and her dad are around more.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i liked that too! i'm quite pleased with the character development so far.

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan54
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    well, i guess it's like with the walking dead, the storyline veers some from the comics. i'm not sure i trust that voodoo girl...
    Yes, you're right about that. I haven't read a comic book since I was a kid and they cost 5 cents I also don't trust voodoo, the girl, or her aunt the voodoo priestess. I thought it was nice of Cloak to intentionally miss the winning shot at game's end (allowing the public school team to win) because the referee had been cheating against the other team the whole game. It was feel-good moment.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    well, i guess it's like with the walking dead, the storyline veers some from the comics. i'm not sure i trust that voodoo girl...

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    commented on 's reply
    somewhat, yes. i watched on hulu so i could get subtitles, the background noise/music is a bit LOUD, lol!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X