Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a mini binge watch early this morning. (Started from episode 5.) Misty from Luke Cage was mentioned. I was proud of Ty using his power to escape. And, when he used the cloak. I think the Voodoo priestess aunt will be the one to guide Tandy and Ty. Still don't trust the neice. This Thursday is the season finale. ​​​​​​​

Comment

luke cage? no clue? i was DISGUSTED with all the cops who just stood there and let whatshername get beat up by a murderer! and frankly, i am NOT happy with tandy at all.
      i think you're right, though, voodoo auntie is is going to play a big part in the finale.

Comment

Spoilers:

Spring 2019 will be Mayhem. (And in case you're wondering, yes...that was her.)

I have a new favorite show.

I was wondering how those two would end up living together.

We saw some of Ty's hunger. Tandy can control it. (I don't mean sexual hunger.)

Comment

i think i'll need to watch the finale again, to see if i'm happier with it then i was last night.

Comment

i think i'm going to have to do some reading on my comic book site, i'm missing too many references to other stuff.

Comment

I thought it was good. I found the entire season on 'on demand' and watched all the episodes back to back. I kind of wanted them to have greater superpowers, though....lol

Comment

welcome to the forum, ide clair! i'm barri, it's a pleasure to meet you! i hope you'll join some of our other discussions, what's YOUR tv passion? mine is my 2 CBS soaps, and pretty much any show that relates to the supernatural. and cooking shows, lol!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X