Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preacher Season 3 (Spoilers included)

Starts June 24th.

They're heading to Angelville, Louisiana. New characters will be introduced.

I guess this means I need to finish season 2. Love the show, but I'm behind.

Comment

can't wait! this should be an interesting season , for sure.

Comment

bumping this for the new season that starts on sunday!

Comment

Just a reminder that Preacher's new season begins tonight. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Grandma's a force to be reckoned with.

I wonder what Cass's stupid self did. Like, seriously dude, it was just the one time...she keeps pushing you back...move on.

Comment

gramma TERRIFIES me! it was really interesting to see the back stories, i need to rewatch this evening. i'm intrigued with the concept that gramma now feels that she owes cass...that could lead to a VERY interesting storyline!

Comment

Grandma is one scarry biotche, that's for sure..........a very unusual start to Preacher would be an understatement .

Comment

you ain't just whistlin'" cajun queen", lol!

Comment

my goodness, tulip has one heck of a right hook, lol!

Comment

Tulip's gonna regret telling Cass she loves him. (He's gonna take that to mean she wants him. And she won't. Then again, there may be a slow acting spell on her.)

Can't wait til Jesse takes his family down. Hope he makes that Starr fellow pay, too.

Comment

yeah, i think you're right and cass will take it wrong...i wonder what god the dog meant when he said tulip was chosen?

Comment

• VixensVamp
                          VixensVamp
                          Soap Addict
                          VixensVamp commented
                          Editing a comment
                          To me, it seems like she was chosen to take out those white suited jerks. I could be wrong

Cass wanted that love spell, and Gran'ma said no.

Jesse told Cass to leave, and now look what's happened.

Comment

i hate to say this, but i'm beginning to like tc, lol!

Comment

So Madam Boyd is Jesse's ex. They need to have a face to face. (I'm glad he broke her heart so that she could live. I don't doubt if Gran'ma found out about them, she would have her killed.)

I got scared that Cass was gonna force Tulip to take that love potion.

I actually thought Sabina? (Madam Boyd) was dead in Tulip's trunk.

I wonder if it's breaking that blood debt is as simple as killing Gran'ma?

I actually wanted to live post.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X