Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy in the Morning

CBS has recently announced that a Murphy Brown "reboot" will be happening next year with Candice Bergen returning in the lead role...........It sounds political dealing with "alternative facts and fake news" Looking forward to this return.

I just saw this the other day in an interview with Candice Bergen and the other three that are starring in the movie "Book Club".

Comment

A friend posted it on FB and I googled it because I couldn't believe at first. It will be political along the lines of The Good Fight. Loved Murphy Brown.

Comment

This is great news.
        Murphy Brown.

Comment

I hope they keep the flow of secretaries part in the show..........absolutely hilarious.

Comment

This is great news! I absolutely LOVED Murphy Brown, a show that was actually ahead of its time. Candace Bergman still has her sharp comedic wit. I enjoyed the relationship between Murphy and her tv Mom, the late Colleen Dewhurst. Remember the controversy w/then U.S. VP Dan Quayle denounced Brown's character for becoming an "unmarried" mother? And Brown's response written into an episode of the show? One of my favorite things about her character was that she always had a verbal comeback

Comment

There is a nice clip promoting the new series, but I don't think I can post it here...........CB looks terrific!!

Comment

^^I'll see if I can locate it on the Web. Thanks, PeneP!

Comment

It is too bad the actor who played Murphy's handyman/nanny, passed away. I used to like watching him. It will be interesting to see the boy grown up.

Comment

I'm excited about the reboot, hope it turns out to be successful. Agreed, it will be interesting to see how the incorporate Elden's passing. Although Phil passed away and we have his sister. Can't recall if he passed away while the series was still running or if this was a casting change for the reboot. It's been too long since I watched it.

Comment

We have a date when Murphy Brown returns.............September 27th, so mark it on your calendars!!

Comment

Just a reminder that this anticipated series will begin tomorrow. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

I’m thrilled Tyne Daly is joining as Phil’s sister.

Comment

I saw the clip of Hilary Clinton applying for Murphy's latest secretary. Quite amusing.

Comment

Watched the show and it's safe to say that it's Anti-Republican. That being said, it was nice to see the old gang back and CB didn't skip a beat. Hilary Clinton did a great job too.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                                Rubythroat1
                                Aspiring soap scribe
                                Rubythroat1 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I do miss Murphy's handyman.

• Penelope P
                                Penelope P
                                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                                Penelope P commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes, he would have completed the ensemble.

• Emerald Greens
                                Emerald Greens
                                Aspiring soap scribe
                                Emerald Greens commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That would have been nice . I also miss Colleen Dewhurst as Murphy’s mother but it’s good to see the rest of them. Corky as usual ends up showing she knows more than people think.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X