Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIREN

is anyone else watching this? it's on freeform thursday nights at 7pm CST.

Yes i liked it season 2 coming with 16 episodes i think

Comment

any idea when? i haven't seen it on metacritic yet...

Comment

I could be wrong but i expect around feb/march somewhere in that timeline

Comment

thank you! i like having new stuff to watch in the dead of kansas winters!

Comment

January 24th siren season 2

Comment

thank you tosh! i'll put it on my calendar right now, or i'll forget, lol!

Comment

The first episode of season 2 was great, it was good to see Maddie’s mother and the biggest surprise was at the very end finding out Rens ‘sister’ (Donna) had a child. Can’t wait for episode 2!

Comment

i don't trust maddie's mom at all, and that lady cop really peeved me, making xander think she likes him. he made me cry when he talked to ryn....

Comment

I know, I felt so sorry for Xander and I don’t trust that cop either. I saw where she had Deckers files in her room and I am going to hate it if she hurts Xander. I am curious about the lesions the medical examiner said was on Deckers brain.

Comment

it's GOT to have something to do with why those military people were experimenting on donna, i figure.

Comment

Xander still have hate for them,will see where that hate leads him this season

Comment

he's justified in hating the military types, his dad is dead because of them.

Comment

I finally got to watch the second episode last night. That rogue mermaid is getting on my nerves, the one that killed the wolf. I see her being a problem. Bens mother getting Helens cup I guess to get DNA proof of some sort can’t be good, I love me some Zander and I know he has every right to be angry, but he has to remember that he killed Donna so he needs to come off all of that anger and and I hate that this girl is using him for information, I can stand his friend and that bartender girlfriend of his. I am still not sure what to make of Maddie’s mom. Best part of the show, Ryns laugh. Can’t wait for the next episode.

Comment

ryn trying to laugh was an absolute hoot! and yeah, that calvin guy is ANNOYING!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X