Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Dallas Questions [MERGED]

where does patrick duffy live?

I saw a scene where jr was visiting bobby outside a hospital with bobby wearing sunglasses and in a wheelchair why would he need a wheelchair?

Comment

I'm not exactly sure which episode you saw this in, but maybe it was from an episode after Bobby was shot at the Ewing offices and JR was visiting him?

Comment

Scene is from season 8 episode 3 if not mistaking

Comment

I know that larry hagman used lsd while on I dream of jeannie but was he using it while on Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by tosh View Post
            Scene is from season 8 episode 3 if not mistaking
            yeah that was when katherine shot bobby thinking he was jr, lol

Comment

I'm not sure about the LDS but he was on 4 bottles of Champagne per day during Dallas heyday. LOL The guy was an alcoholic with booze being his drug of choice, he started smoking weed in later yrs and said it was better than alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan72 View Post
                I know that larry hagman used lsd while on I dream of jeannie but was he using it while on Dallas?
                Not sure about Hagman, but if the writers were it might explain the "Dream Season."

Comment

He was a heavy drinker and that's why he needed a liver transplant.

Comment

Actually Katherine knew it was Bobby she was shooting....with the thought that if she couldn't have him, no one would.....she never intended to shoot J.R. that night...Bobby was always her target....

Comment

I remember an episode where bobby was speaking to jr in what looked like a cafe in the hospital my question is was it a cafe or some other part of the hospital?

Comment

does anyone remember really nice background music in the teaser (I think thats what it is called the little clip before each episode of dallas) when jr was talking to sue ellen in blast from the past?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X