Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melrose Place "reunion" on the new Fantasy Island

Daphne Zuniga, Josie Bissett and Laura Leighton from the original will appear on the Sept. 12th episode. And also: Debbi Morgan (former Angie from AMC). Don't know what episode, when. It's on Fox. Check your local listings.

I will be sure to record it…thanks for letting everyone know! I was a Melrose addict back in the 90’s.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome. I lived in an apartment building in Sherman Oaks at the time which we dubbed Melrose Place cause it was drama-filled living from frenemies to an earthquake! Did you watch Laura Leighton on Pretty Little Liars?

I really like Roselyn Sanchez so I will check it out too.

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      namers I never got around to watching PLL but I will try to…I caught a little of Fantasy Island and forgot to record so I’ll watch it tomorrow….!

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't watched myself. So much TV, so little time. 😉

I finally got around to watching. That one actress who played Zoe on B/B was on. Just like old times when “Jane and Sydney” fought like the sisters they were on Melrose except on Fantasy Island they were different characters. They had a heavy set actress play Josie B in the beginning and end…her fantasy was to be thin and beautiful I guess.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, so I watched some. Yes, I was thinking, "Is that Josie?"

I am older than these gals and I gotta say, I won't be watching the SATC reboot either. Also, don't love Roselyn Sanchez's character here; I enjoyed her in Grand Hotel but I don't see FI lasting past one season.

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this version of Fantasy Island was a desperate summer fill in show....seems more suited for the CW but I guess Fox wanted it more than they did.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X