Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved by the Bell

Is getting a reboot in 2020. The series will be on a streaming service called NBC universal peacock which will launch in April 2020. The show will star original cast members Mario Lopez (AC Slater), Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie Spano). The show will have 10 episodes.
    Last edited by SheilaFan32; September 28, 2019, 01:35 PM.

No Zack, Lisa, Screech,Kelly, that's not save by the bell

Comment

Looking forward to it...don’t know if the actor who plays Screech will want to play with other actors. They are mad with his book and Lifetime movie that does not play no more.

Comment

I was a fan of this show, which I watched with my brother, and as a family, it was funny, we loved zack and Kelly as a couple, but also Slater and Jessie. the credits were cool. I don't see a return without the original actors.

Comment

Are the Other Characters going to be in the show and is it going to be like BH90210 Reboot ?

Comment

A preview video was posted to Twitter today. Doubt I'll watch, but the preview was funny.
            https://twitter.com/peacockTV/status...4Z2cgoK2IIE9h4

Comment

I'll pass on this reboot, thank you

Comment

I once read Lark had mental health issues,not sure that is true.

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32

Sorry but it’s true. Lark who played Lisa turtle has a mental disorder that I won’t name. I recently saw Lark on a talk show called Dr Oz. Lark felt hurt that she isn’t a part of the reunion of saved by the bell. I feel very sorry for her. When it comes to a reboot everyone should be on it. not just some of the original cast members. Like Slater, Jesse, Zack, Kelly. I got suggestions for Lisa. she should play a fashion teacher. She also should have a teenage daughter going to bayside as a student. Just a missed opportunity.
                  Unfortunately I think she burned those bridges years ago with comments that she made in the 00s about the cast and show. Sometimes it's healthier to move forward without the original cast.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                    WalnutGirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have to research that, what exactly did she say? I heard about the Lifetime movie, I will have to watch it sometimes.

SheilaFan32 Yeah. She was there from the get go. What a shame. And we know about Dustin, lol! The whole Lifetime movie of them was something.

Comment

The wait is over. Saved by the bell reboot will premiere Wednesday November 25th 2020. On the streaming service peacock app.

Comment

I used to watch that show when I was a teen. Screech and Lisa were hilarious, it won’t be the same without them. I’m not really into reboots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
                        The wait is over. Saved by the bell reboot will premiere Wednesday November 25th 2020. On the streaming service peacock app.
                        and im goin to b tuning in at times, thanks!
                        Sheila. I am happy it is this winter coming up soon.

Comment

Just found out this morning that Lark Voorihes Lisa Turtle will be on the saved by the bell reboot. There is a entertainment weekly sneak peak picture of the iconic fashionista. They don’t know how many episodes she will appear on the new saved by the bell.

Comment

Can I watch it for free?????

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X