Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constance McCashin - Laura Avery Sumner on Knots Landing

Holy cow!!!!! Constance McCashin, who played Laura Avery Sumner on Knots Landing.........is now a therapist!!!!!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/t...tr=ResultsName

Good for her! It’s great to help young people and she probably does have a unique perspective that makes her more understanding and emphatic.

I know she seemed to “disappear” but she clearly went back to study for this . Great to see someone find something fulfilling.

Comment

Agreed - I was so surprised to see this in a list of therapists....lol.....

Next thing you know I'll find Joan Collins has taken up plumbing repair and Linda Gray is a dog whisperer........

Comment

True but I don’t know Joan Collins is always Joan Collins the glamorous diva. But that would be a great comedy sketch for Joan! Drops by in Will and Grace as actress turned plumber! lol

Comment

Seeing Joan in overalls and a holding a pipe wrench would be amazing!!!!!

Comment

It would be priceless!

Comment

'Darling, I KNOW they're coveralls, but they are Nolan MIller and he's making me an entire line of them with shoulder pads under the straps......'

Comment

I'm binge-watching Knots Landing - The Complete 14 Seasons right now and am just as impressed with Constance McCashin's acting as I was 40 years ago. She was literally (next to Julie Harris), the best actor on that entire series.

Comment

Saw Constance McCashin recently on Password Plus. Good for her for actually using her college degree. Other actors has earned college degrees between acting gigs. Marsha Cross who was on "Desperate Housewives" and "Melrose Place" has a master's degree in Psychology . Don't know if she ever used that degree.

Comment

• GuidingLite
                    GuidingLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, Marcia Cross's Melrose character Kimberly Shaw certain had a degree in psychotic behavior and put it to good use.....;0)

• namers
                    namers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I went to the same school when she did and got my Management degree; she was across the hall. No pun.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X