Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Kercheval has died

Ken Kercheval (Cliff on Dallas) died on Sunday. He was 83.

He was one of my all time favorites, I'm really gonna miss him. Cliff Barnes was probably one of the greatest characters ever. I hope he knew how much he meant to so many, the legacy of Dallas seems to just keep on going.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I liked him as well. Were him and Pam close?

Cliff Barnes was a great Character. Ken Had perhaps the most enjoyable voice of any single actor, Imo. I could listen to that Guy read the Yellow Pages.

Comment

Wow another fav from my 1980s viewing days. Loved him opposite JR in Dallas.

Really sad to see so many recent celeb deaths that were part of shows/movies that I grew up on like Ken, Doris Day (loved her in the movies), Tim Conway (Carol Burnett Show), Peggy Lipton (The Mod Squad), Peter Mayhew (SW Chewbacca), Georgia Engel (Georgette on Mary Tyler Moore Show), Luke Perry (Beverly Hills 90210), Katherine Helmond (Who's the Boss?), Peter Tork (The Monkees) and of course Kristoff St. James (Y&R). Feeling old.

Comment

Victoria Principal had such delightful chemistry with Ken Kercheval. Some of their best scenes were when Pam got upset with Cliff for his latest scheme-gone-wrong. I will never forget a scene (I believe it was from the 1986-87 season) where Cliff came to Pam .... for money .... again ... and Pam flat out told him she was no longer going to be his personal bank.

I was also SHOCKED (after doing a little Wikipedia searching) to find out that Kercheval was 15 years older than Principal because in the early days of Dallas they implied that Cliff was only 5 years older than Pam.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X