Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Models Inc ever arrive on DVD? Or stream online?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Models Inc ever arrive on DVD? Or stream online?

I really liked the show and would like the series to complete my full Melrose Place collection:

https://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b452/AirlineLoop/Modelsincz_zps9jbintzh.jpg

One of the best primetime soaps of the 90's IMO. Should of lasted many more seasons. Hope it comes out on DVD!
    Cheers to Hilary and the girls!!!!!

Comment

I loved this show too. Too bad it lasted one season. I don't think there would ever be a DVD... Kinds of reminds me of STAR thou Last 3 Seasons before the cancellation The 3rd Season Finale was a grand showstopper....

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, but did they top 'The Colbys' series finale that showed Fallon Colby (later Grayson Louder on Moldels Inc) being taken up in a UFO???? Now THAT was the way to go out!!!!!

I liked it too, the bossy Australian model was a trip.

Comment

I hope so. I loved "Model's Inc", when it was on. Hated that it was only on one season.

Comment

I really hated that the show didn't last longer - loved Linda Gray as Hillary....loved the connection to Melrose Place, although they could have shifted a Melrose Character to Models like Jo Reynolds...the photographer....she would have been the ideal person to transplant shows, except she had shot and killed Reed Carter who was played by James Wilder - the actor who went on to play Adam Louder on Models, Inc. ;0)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X