X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

I saw all 6 episodes on my DVR...like I said, the first episode, threw me off...did not wanted to see the second episode. Took me some time to realize that the show is going on fake reality, they playing themselves. Saw the second episode, and I was hooked on it! I guess that boy got me curious. If he was David's son...now I think he might be Jason's son That would be something....then I hear in the 6th Episode, that OC might be doing a reboot...now that would be something...then there was this red haired and Denise...the one that Ian banged....I can't wait for season 2! Bring it on!

Comment

• Nightrocker
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2004

.On Friday November 6 Fox Canceled BH90210 ............

Comment

• SheilaFan32
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2017

Love 90210. Fox made a big mistake.

Comment

• MoTownGrl06
          Day Player
          • Nov 2019

I think it would have had a 2nd season, had the show focused on the actual characters each actor played instead of them individually.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
            Love 90210. Fox made a big mistake.
            I wanted to quote Nightrocker Post #32 too .....yes, it was a big mistake. With all that hype and poof, its all gone. I read in US Weekly mag, that Jeannie said that it might carry to another network or a Streaming Service. Hopefully Netflix picks it up....

Comment

• Nightrocker
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I wanted to quote Nightrocker Post #32 too .....yes, it was a big mistake. With all that hype and poof, its all gone. I read in US Weekly mag, that Jeannie said that it might carry to another network or a Streaming Service. Hopefully Netflix picks it up....
              How Bout The CW as a Network ?

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love the choice for that since the other one got on CW. I am utterly upset that with all that hype that FOX did, that the show got cancelled. I understand that the first episode threw out the audience of what was going on. But they should have continue to watch because in the end, they would have accepted this fake reality show idea and understand that with the characters story, it...okay it would have also worked. I actually in the end, liked this reboot. The first episode for me threw me off, but I stood with it. I also wanted to know if the kid was Brandon's. That would have a good plot to watch!
                Last edited by tiff5555; November 21, 2019, 11:15 AM.
            • SheilaFan32
              Senior Board Member
              • Oct 2017

If 90210 goes on either CW or any other network. I hope they won't play themselves in the series. Or it could go off the air again.

Comment

• namers
                Executive Poster
                • Jun 2008

Pandemic TV: I've already seen 1000 episodes of 90210. I have. So now I'm watching episode 1 with all it's charms. So working on 1250 episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X