Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know Where To Watch The Colby's Online?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know Where To Watch The Colby's Online?

Recently I got Amazon Prime US and have been watching and loving every old Dynasty episode. I haven't seen them since I was a girl, and they are so wonderful to watch. Sadly though Amazon does not also have The Colby's, which I'd love to also watch after I'm finished the Dynasty episodes. Does anyone know where online one could find The Colby's? Both seasons. I've been searching and not found them yet. Some just seem to be better at finding things though, know the best streaming sites, etc. If you know, please do tell! I know Youtube has some short clips, but that's useless, I want both seasons epeisodes to watch.

Hon, I would just go ahead and order the box set on either Amazon or eBay because I don't think that one is going to reach any streaming platforms anytime soon. I noticed a seller selling some for just $22 w/ free shipping today. That's a steal. All 49 episodes on 12 discs. Brand new.

I'm a huge streamer, too. Hulu Live, Philo, Paramount+ but I like to have DVDs of my faves otherwise I would use too much broadband and hit my data caps too early on and experience really slow streaming and buffering issues later on.

Comment

I just found the full first episode on YT. I googled The Colby's and then clicked on videos to scroll through.

Comment

I got the DVD box set myself. As I recall it wasn't that expensive. I loved the Colbys, especially Sable. I was glad when they brought her over to "Dynasty" for that shows final season.

Comment

I didn't know it was that reasonable. I just ordered it. It was nearly $45 with shipping, but still a good deal. Nothing entertainment wise gives me the pleasure of soaps. I pray I live to see the day when all the soaps are available for streaming, I'd be more than happy to pay a fee to watch them. I subscribe to The Doctors online and that show has given me so much enjoyment. Thank you for the idea of just buying it. I've never bought a DVD before.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X