Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder Dy-hard Dynasty fans! The show starts, all new episode, in another 25 minutes! You don’t have to watch Dynasty to have an attitude but I will have an attitude from 9 to 10 tonight! 🍸 🍸

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I love the show, I did not like this episode. It was like people were sleepwalking through it; the tense scenes lacked any real fear or dismay. I mean Falon was punched and had no mark or pain; Liam had his finger broken and wasn't even sweating; the funeral was somber but not really sad. The airplaine was cheesy; the capture was cheesy and I didn't feel bad for the loss of Anders. I dunno, it missed the mark IMHO.

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      namers Same here…it was too dark and serious. The only thing that kept me going was wondering who was gonna die…there were a few possibilities. Sad it was who it was. Alexis was sort of entertaining.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Alexis was sort of entertaining. They were running the "3 days/hours ago" for a spell. The storyline about money laundering isn't do it for me either.

Just watched on DVR. Was pretty sad to see Anders die. Whatever will Blake do now? The airplane bit was pretty cheesy and very rushed... No scenes of Blake struggling to use his rusty piloting skills?

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, that was weird as the episode before it came up in conversation.

Dang gone-it…tuned in late. Love the fencing scene “Taking Care of Business” song in the background. Alexa, remind me Dynasty is on at 9pm Eastern on Friday night!

Comment

I liked this episode much better; at least they were actually talking about mourning. I wonder if Alan Dale will now not be in the credits?

What is up with Jeff's shirts with 'things' on them?

Comment

Dynasty rockin’ it tonight….So believable that Alexis and Fallon are mother & daughter.
        ‘I think someone’s gonna have an accidentally on purpose accident tonight!

Comment

I'm just glad this Leo nonsense is over. The show seems to be running out of ideas for Culhane and Sam. This was a terrible storyline.

Comment

Just got done with Fri 9-10-21 episode on cwtv.com …best show on prime time for drama/dramadies. Another great episode!

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              I was watching and thinking that since AMC went off the air, I had no interest in another soap so it's nice to watch a nighttime soap. What do you think about the new sibling?

• knotsfan
              knotsfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I’m going to like her- it’s nice how the character hasn’t shown all her cards right away. For a change, I can’t tell if she’s going to be good or bad, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to end up being very bad LOL!

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              namers and knotsfan The new sister is not as bossy as Fallon (although I love her character) so the contrast will be good.

I’m enjoying the show, but I’m missing a real emotional connection to most of the characters because the stories fly by with little resonance. I still don’t care for Fallon, I mean she’s pretty much the same character she was in the first episode, despite being kidnapped, nearly killed, falling out with every single family member, etc, etc. Liam hit it right on the nose in the latest episode- she never changes. Anders is dead and the impact should be felt for episodes, but it doesn’t feel any different. People say they’re sad but you couldn’t tell by watching the show. Sam is my favorite, with Michael and Liam right behind, then Alexis, Adam, Dominique, and Kirby. I keep waiting on Steven to return, I mean his father just died and no one even mentioned poor Steven. I don’t know why the show won’t bring back the actor who played him, he was great in the role, but it seems like the show didn’t know what to do with either the actor or the character, not sure which, but he needs to return ASAP. I don’t mind Jeff, but he doesn’t seem important to the show anymore, and I have a feeling Liam is on his way out the door soon. I love the character and want him to stay, yet I’m also rooting for him to leave Fallon, and I don’t think that’s what the show’s intending.
            Last edited by knotsfan; September 13, 2021, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Steven was mentioned in part 1 of tonight's episode but not due to Anders. I had 2 on my VCR and started watching the 2nd one 1st and had to circle back.

I don't care for Jeff much and I can do without Kirby. I do love Fallon and she does evolve...if for only a moment in time. 😁

Watching the Season Four Finale…..Can’t believe it went by so fast! Some spoilerish stuff:

————-

Cat fight was out of this world. Someone goes to jail. Another funny ghostly appearance…..someone goes off the rails….and someone gets banged…..but not in the bedroom! Great cliffhanger.
            Last edited by jpa777; October 2, 2021, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Gotta love a Dynasty cat fight! Love your recap, J.

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              namers Thanks… So glad I’ve got some Dynasty online friends…try as I might I can’t get anyone offline to even try the show or give it a chance…..their loss! LOL

Yes it was a great cliffhanger! Especially since I wasn’t aware this was the season finale! I have a few bones to pick, though I’ll try not to actually spoil anything major:

1) I was a little disappointed in how quickly Eva’s plot to destroy Liam and Fallon’s marriage was dealt with. She seemingly turned psycho overnight. The build up had been so gradual up till this point, and then suddenly she was full on bonkers.

2) Alexis’ plot to ruin Dominique by paying Brady to break her heart- what? I totally get that Alexis doesn’t like Dom, but to create this incredibly convoluted plot to try and destroy someone is ridiculous. Doing this to Blake or Cristal, that I could see, but Dominique? Just weird. It makes no sense that Alexis would be so focused on Dom right now.

Comment

• jpa777
              jpa777 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to agree…they do kind of rush things…however, can’t wait for S 5. I hope they do repeats the rest of the year or have the shows available to stream.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Especially after them both being almost dead together. I don't mind a healthy rivalry and sparring but this is lazy writing.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X