Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had caught the original DS on cable and loved it. However, there was a remake when I was in college that I loved. It was real and very well done. Dan Curtis said that he made the original series when he was young and did the remake with the knowledge that he has today and using hindsight to present the show as he believes he should have presented it the first time. The casting was very good. To me, that is the standard to follow if remade again.

I found the movie to be atrocious.

Comment

Agreed that the Burton film was bad.

The prime time revival was really good, I agree. It was well cast. Stories were updated well, too.

Comment

I never saw DS when it ran originally but I have seen episodes of the original and the 1991 revival on DVD and I love both series! Not the movie so much but I would love to see another DS series. Didn't they try to do one in 2004? I guess it didn't air or something after they made it?

Comment

As a fan on the original and 90s revival. I have to say the one episode of the WBs Darkshadows pilot was better than I expected.

Comment

I was a baby in the late 60's, but I did like the 90's Primetime version. I never saw the movie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X