Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knots Landing Reboot Rumors

I have to confess I'm actually excited to think about a Knots reboot....

Dallas tried and then Larry Hagman passed and there were so many inconsistencies from the original to the reboot....Melrose Place was a complete mess....and while I don't like Dynasty's reboot, it has been renewed for a second season.

So now what about Knots Landing? Reboot or continuation? If a reboot/retelling...who would you want to cast in the main roles?

Gary
    Val
    Karen
    Sid
    Laura
    Richard
    Kenny
    Ginger
    Abby

If a continuation, who do you think should return and who should be included in the 'next generation'?

For a continuation they could probably get Brian Austin Green to return as Brian Cunningham. He returned for the reunion movie. I bet he'd do it. Bobby, Betsy and Meg would be early 30ish now so they could carry some major story and have the vets there too. I really don't want a reboot.

Comment

I think a continuation would be better, but Karen, Gary, Mack, and Greg would all be retired now, and that's not very exciting. But if the show focused on Meg, Bobby, Betsy, and Kate and Gary's daughter whose name I forget, that would be interesting. Brian, Kate, Paige, Olivia, and Michael would also be good to have back. Maybe Michael and his wife and kid(s) could live in Karen's house, Bobby or Betsy in Val's house, and Brian and Kate in Abby's house. Paige having a kid or two would be great.

Comment

Lucy is Gary’s other daughter. Bobby, Betsy and Meg for sure would have to be a part of it. The main ones could return even if they are not the leads .

Sid died early on so I wouldn’t expect to see him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X