Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem losing thread pages..

Is anybody else having a problem reading the threads? They keep changing pages to blank page.
    I thought it was my cell phone but no prob anywhere else. Is there network prob with this site this afternoon?

So far, I haven't had any problem...

Comment

I have problems trying to type. the words usually run together. and sometimes it just goes to a different page when trying to post. But not the problem you are having. sorry you are having problems

Comment

Thanx, Damama & B&B blonde! Appreciate your replies.

Comment

i don't know if you all have heard about the new situation with google chrome blocking certain ads, or diminishing them, but that was probably the issue here.
          i belong to many chat boards around the world,on many different hosters,and these issues have happened everywhere, over the course of the last 5 days.
          all should be well now, if the glitches have stopped for you here, they haven't reappeared on any of my other boards.
          hope this helps!

Comment

I am having problems posting on this board site. It goes to a blank page and I keep waiting for it just to disappear. It also goes to a fake FB, that I won a card or a phone.....ugh, scammers!

Comment

I only have issues using the site on my phone. On my laptop it's fine. I believe the difference is not having ad block on my phone

Comment

I've not seen the blank page, but I'm getting a LOT of Database Errors.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X