Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    yup, i can see keri's blog posts now. and you're welcome, though i don't think i did much with this one, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Thank you for all your help, mamabarri. I think the problem has been resolved now...

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    AH, i see . thanks moore!

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Liz's post is intended for kerisnoop to contact her via email, so that Liz can help resolve the blog issue by getting kerisnoop's permission to access her account, so she can see exactly what kerisnoop is seeing.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    who? me? why? or the OP?

Leave a comment:

• Lizincinti
    replied
    Please contact me at: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    hhmm.. okay, try signing out from the whole site. clear your history, cookies and cache. turn your puter off and restart, then try again. that SHOULD work. if not , contact your browser support, because this would indicate that you have a serious issue.
    are you having any difficulty with posting or blogs on other sites?

Leave a comment:

• kerisnoop
    replied
    yes singed out completely.

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    I'm so sorry you're having this problem. Did you completely sign out -- not just exit the site?

Leave a comment:

• kerisnoop
    replied
    tried it twice nothing happened I can go the sidebar but when I try adding post nothing has shown up and blue button still is not there.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    oops, apologies moore, i missed 1 of your posts , they just appeared... could be my glitchy browser,sorry.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    keri, click on your profile please. you'll see your blog there, click on that, then you'll see the blue box moore is talking about. i can see that you created a blog that has no posts yet, so i hope this will work, with moore's help too.

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Hmmm... It should be on the top right, just above your name, once you're on your blog page. It's a blue tab that begins with a plus sign on it.

If you still can't find it, try signing completely out of the site (to clear your cookies), and then sign back in again. We've found that a whole host of minor glitches can sometimes be fixed just by doing that.

Leave a comment:

• kerisnoop
    replied
    there is not a thing that says create new post on my blog page

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Go into your profile page and look on the top left for "view blog post", under your name. Click onto that and you'll be taken to your blog page. Once there, look on the top right corner for a tab that has the + sign next to "create new post". Click onto that tab and you'll be taken to a new window that will allow you to create a blog.

Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X