Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blog

I am having trouble atrating a blog I have emailed people but have got no answer.

Go into your profile page and look on the top left for "view blog post", under your name. Click onto that and you'll be taken to your blog page. Once there, look on the top right corner for a tab that has the + sign next to "create new post". Click onto that tab and you'll be taken to a new window that will allow you to create a blog.

Hope this helps...
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

there is not a thing that says create new post on my blog page

Comment

Hmmm... It should be on the top right, just above your name, once you're on your blog page. It's a blue tab that begins with a plus sign on it.

If you still can't find it, try signing completely out of the site (to clear your cookies), and then sign back in again. We've found that a whole host of minor glitches can sometimes be fixed just by doing that.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

keri, click on your profile please. you'll see your blog there, click on that, then you'll see the blue box moore is talking about. i can see that you created a blog that has no posts yet, so i hope this will work, with moore's help too.

Comment

oops, apologies moore, i missed 1 of your posts , they just appeared... could be my glitchy browser,sorry.

Comment

tried it twice nothing happened I can go the sidebar but when I try adding post nothing has shown up and blue button still is not there.

Comment

I'm so sorry you're having this problem. Did you completely sign out -- not just exit the site?
                Moore ideas
                SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

yes singed out completely.

Comment

hhmm.. okay, try signing out from the whole site. clear your history, cookies and cache. turn your puter off and restart, then try again. that SHOULD work. if not , contact your browser support, because this would indicate that you have a serious issue.
                    are you having any difficulty with posting or blogs on other sites?

Comment

Please contact me at: [email protected]
                      Liz
                      soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me .

Comment

who? me? why? or the OP?

Comment

Liz's post is intended for kerisnoop to contact her via email, so that Liz can help resolve the blog issue by getting kerisnoop's permission to access her account, so she can see exactly what kerisnoop is seeing.
                          Moore ideas
                          SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

AH, i see . thanks moore!

Comment

Thank you for all your help, mamabarri. I think the problem has been resolved now...
                              Moore ideas
                              SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X